Game Day Rd 19: North v Hawks (Hobart) Clarko Cup gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s put Larkey in Hawthorns side who move the ball with fluency and there structure allows space in the forward half & put Lewis in our s**t show of a system and see how it works out .
Of course structures make a difference but Lewis is bigger, stronger in the contest, more agile and more skillful. That's why I said IMO that Lewis is the more talented prospect.

What happens when you are 64kg playing against men

Not excusing spicer he’s been soft and panicky but unless he puts on size he will probably always be like this

Ford should be in for him
He's got a tiny frame and bas put on noticible size since joining the club. Not sure how much bigger he'll get.

It's astonishing the stark difference in effort and energy from last week to this week. It's unacceptable.
Its skill error. Its a disgrace. Simple ******* hand balls. How ******* hard these campaigners make it look. Handballing is the simple skill every footballer should be able to execute.. nuh uh, not us, every second one is at team mates feet. Lift ya heckin heads, look up, rather a handball be a little high than too low.. makes me ******* sick that I want to spew

Agree
His year doesn’t reflect well on anyone, club included
3 touches to half time, good lord.
Perhaps he has nick daicos dust in his eyes
I agree with poster who said put him behind the ball in the second half. Let him work with the play in front of him. Just let him get his hands on the ball.

What happens when you are 64kg playing against men

Not excusing spicer he’s been soft and panicky but unless he puts on size he will probably always be like this

Ford should be in for him

Didn't limit Boomer, early days. He wasn't scared.

Hopefully we can be reminded of games like today when some of the club favourites get traded away for picks and players. We clearly have a lot to work on before being a truly competitive team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

needed to win the 2nd qtr by 5 goals to have a chance, lets hope the wind stops for 20 mins and then comes back.

It only seems bad because we’re getting flogged. Some of of our guys are completely at sea. Spicer has taken huge steps backwards today. Corr is being Corrbad today. Hall’s shanks have cost us. Terrible energy-sapping, careless handballs across the board. Some of the guys are putting in great effort. Jack has been absolutely hopeless. We could be a couple of goals closer if not for him. LMac is superb. McKay as well.
JHF got shoulder charged in the head, fell over on his back, the campaigner that did dropped on him, dragged in the ball and then got a free for JHF HTB!

What a joke!

Gives me the s***'s when l'm reduced to barracking for Port v the Cats for my footy entertainment.
Absolutely. The last fortnight was exhilarating because we were competitive.

This week I have gone the wine & chocolate route at halftime to dull the ache.

Hoping for a competitive second half.

God I hate Hawthorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back