Game Day Rd 19 vs Sydney @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out coached that Q.

We want to maintain possession and not just kick down the line. So Sydney folded back to stop easy kicks forward of the ball. Then our "natural" sloppiness did the rest.

It's an indictment that this far into the rebuild we haven't developed a squad with better footsklls.

Sad to say I think we're cooked.
Darcy on one leg, Fyfe gone.
We looked the better side while up and about but I fear the second half will be a blowout from here.
If Fyfe was fully fit and we had Lobb & Treacy I reckon we win but a bridge too far now.

17 point lead gone by letting them kick 3 in a row, now down by 3 points at half time, our mental slips in games are more costly then any other team.

Nah, plenty of teams do s**t like this. GWS blew a 7 goal lead last week. eagles blew a huge lead against the Saints. Saints have blown huge leads. Hawthorn has, Essendon has, Suns have, Richmond has. All just off the top of my head.

We just notice it more with Freo because we actually care.

Any chance of darcy tucker not fumbling or finding a target.

Brayshaw has overused the handball but its obivously an instruction as bombing it long will be eaten up.

We have seized up as well there was a mark with 2 mins to go in the centre instead of quickly moving it we kicked it sideways before moving it into I50 and by then swans punches it away to their advantage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me if Cerra is good now or will be good? Just getting my bussiness case ready for the 750k a year.

Honestly, it's starting to piss me off how little impact he has on games for the price he's asking. Even if he stays, he's worth more that other, better, contributors just because he acts like he wants to go home? F*ck off.

We're just not very good at all really. Take out Darcy, Serong, Mundy and Brayshaw and holy crap we'd be diabolical.

Cerra I feel is just the new Marc Murphy. All hype, no bite.
Soooo many slow minded ball watching players. Schulz, Colyer, Tucker, crowden, banfield, Walters and on and on.

Even if we manage to win this, the development just doesn't look right to me. Something just isn't clicking. Wish I knew what it was. It's not working..

Honestly, it's starting to piss me off how little impact he has on games for the price he's asking. Even if he stays, he's worth more that other, better, contributors just because he acts like he wants to go home? F*ck off.
Think you're buying into the media drama. Getting tired of the Cerra contract talk creeping into game day threads. Enough please.

A bit of composure and we’ll get back on top. Hopefully that’s their strong quarter for the game and the one on one pressure will back off a tad so as we get that extra half second to dispose the ball accurately

Most infuriating team to watch in the AFL

Only because we care.

Being in the finals race has made me barrack for other non-Freo teams in multiple games each week, and trust me, we're far from the worst in frustrating f*ck-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back