WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
All l keep hearing on here is keep drafting so we can develop them for another three or four years while we languish around thirteenth for another few years.

i mean are there actual Freo supporters that are happy with that? the ones i know in the real world the ones i talk to in the stands and trains after losses certainly don’t they’re ******* fed up.
I'm not happy with it. Hence I'm considering watching this club from a safe distance, and not being emotionally invested, ala ImperialPurple
Nothing positive stems from me supporting this club unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moonrat

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
All l keep hearing on here is keep drafting so we can develop them for another three or four years while we languish around thirteenth for another few years.

i mean are there actual Freo supporters that are happy with that? the ones i know in the real world the ones i talk to in the stands and trains after losses certainly don’t they’re ******* fed up.
Yeahhhhh I've had a 4 person family membership for 14 years now........ Definitely reducing to 2 only next year........ And maybe 0. I'm just done now. Exasperated.

We just seem continuously without strong direction outside of 2012-2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back