Game Day Rd 19 vs Sydney @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All l keep hearing on here is keep drafting so we can develop them for another three or four years while we languish around thirteenth for another few years.

i mean are there actual Freo supporters that are happy with that? the ones i know in the real world the ones i talk to in the stands and trains after losses certainly don’t they’re ******* fed up.
I'm not happy with it. Hence I'm considering watching this club from a safe distance, and not being emotionally invested, ala ImperialPurple
Nothing positive stems from me supporting this club unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All l keep hearing on here is keep drafting so we can develop them for another three or four years while we languish around thirteenth for another few years.

i mean are there actual Freo supporters that are happy with that? the ones i know in the real world the ones i talk to in the stands and trains after losses certainly don’t they’re ******* fed up.
Yeahhhhh I've had a 4 person family membership for 14 years now........ Definitely reducing to 2 only next year........ And maybe 0. I'm just done now. Exasperated.

We just seem continuously without strong direction outside of 2012-2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back