Game Day Rd 19 vs Sydney @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 20, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
So we lost Pearce, Fyfe and Walters plus Treacy minutes before the game and people are outraged we lost?

Injuries once again have absolutely f’ed us. It’s demoralising.
I hate this reductionist argument.
People expected us to lose. It’s how we lose that’s the issue.

Outshined

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2009
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Everyone is frustrated but we have to get the list built properly like we should have 4 yrs ago

That’s all there is too it really

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Don't really get this argument considering you're both right to an extent.

List management in 2016-2018 was a big setback and we undoubtedly lack talent but the inability to draw a four quarter performance/at least prevent them throwing in the towel falls at the feet of the current coaching panel.

Moonrat

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I haven’t been to our training grounds in a while. Are there still goalpost there or did they remove them so we can focus on other things while the forward line “figures itself out”?
Nevermind the goal posts. I think they need to put remote control cars under the the witches hats so they can make them move around to slightly resemble what the opposition do.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
So we lost Pearce, Fyfe and Walters plus Treacy minutes before the game and people are outraged we lost?

Injuries once again have absolutely f’ed us. It’s demoralising.
We were ahead, dominating and under control. Then went to toilet after.
* this club. Mundy plays 350, and this what happens. Why play that many games when this is the result. Fed up with this club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back