Autopsy Rd 19 - Wait ... wut? Did we win? We s**t it in!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if this was shown on the telecast, so maybe everyone knows about this but I'm not sure, however something McKay did was pretty good and engaged the fans a bit.

He was running inside 50 on the boundary with the ball then unfortunately the siren went. He proceeded to run another 5m or so and banana dribbled the ball towards the goals from roughly 30-35m out and the ball went through. The Carlton crowd went up with a cheer (I'm not sure if it was ironic or they weren't sure if the siren had gone, I think the latter but McKay clearly knew it had) and he then pointed to the crowd and wiggled his finger/hand as if to say "how good was that" as he ran inboard toward the huddle.

I liked that. Need that sort of cheekiness and cockiness in your key forward.

Watched the third q again and sos was in the midfield towards the start.
He put on some great blocks at half back boundary line to allow our players to get the clearance.
Smart team player who.puts body on the line and follows team rules.
Will give his all every time he takes the field. Love him

Noticed this as well, put Cripps into space a couple of times.

Watched the third q again and sos was in the midfield towards the start.
He put on some great blocks at half back boundary line to allow our players to get the clearance.
Smart team player who.puts body on the line and follows team rules.
Will give his all every time he takes the field. Love him
Also loved his vision when he centered the ball to LOB in the second quarter (I think) when he could have just blazed away. Great stuff.

This is now the Jack Silvagni appreciation thread....................i love it!!!

Jack's such a team first type, who sacrifices his game week in week out just like Weitering. I reckon the constant sacrifice has affected both their confidence and explains the form slumps

However last weekend it looks like both levels of confidence are rising

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is now the Jack Silvagni appreciation thread....................i love it!!!

Jack's such a team first type, who sacrifices his game week in week out just like Weitering. I reckon the constant sacrifice has affected both their confidence and explains the form slumps

I'm old enough to say i can see a bit of Serge and a lot of Steven in him.

I'm old enough to say i can see a bit of Serge and a lot of Steven in him.

Yet I saw someone say a couple of days ago - delist. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back