Preview Rd 2. Freo v SUNS @ Domain Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

loved that commentary about Davis being "6 years in the wilderness" when he streamed into goal and kicked it, got a bit emo about him getting his second chance and I think he is grabbing it with both hands.....was a nice bit of drama, I reckon he has plenty of upside yet to come and has a tough edge to him which I always like

Fremantle v Gold Coast
9 Tom Lynch (GCS)
8 Jack Martin (GCS)
5 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
4 Jarrod Harbrow (GCS)
3 Alex Sexton (GCS)
1 Aaron Hall (GCS)

The coaches think he was
Interesting what the Coaches deem as more influential... You know that come Brownlow night, Aaron Hall and Gaz will have polled in this game... I for one reckon non-midfielders are always ripped off by the umpires... Darren Glass won the Eagles club Champion on 3 occasions, he was a four time all Australian but in a 14 year career polled 11 Brownlow votes total.. I dare say Aaron Hall may have 11 votes before the month is out...

Interesting what the Coaches deem as more influential... You know that come Brownlow night, Aaron Hall and Gaz will have polled in this game... I for one reckon non-midfielders are always ripped off by the umpires... Darren Glass won the Eagles club Champion on 3 occasions, he was a four time all Australian but in a 14 year career polled 11 Brownlow votes total.. I dare say Aaron Hall may have 11 votes before the month is out...

I don't think they'll give votes to Gaz. But I definitely agree with you on Aaron Hall. He is in vogue, he stands out with his brown skin and flashy play. I could definitely see him polling really well.

ARE YOU SAYING HE'S A CYPRIOT?!

Chill the hell out man, and eat a kebab

126007427-man-cutting-chicken-kebab-meat-gettyimages.jpg

The Flying Fijian Taswegian!

Knew he was from Tasmania but didn't know his heritage. Go the Fijians! Nicnat and Arron Hall. A dynamic duo....well more dynamic than our current Fijian duo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back