Game Day Rd:2 Greater Western Sydney (Home)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You people, I love ya all, but have you seen that GWS defense against our forward line? I can't see how we can kick more than 8 goals. GWS by 25
Only thing I will say in our favour is saints looked leg tired tonight after that game in the wet last week against the giants

Last edited:
You people, I love ya all, but have you seen that GWS defense against our forward line? I can't see how we can kick more than 8 goals. GWS by 25
I agree on GWS' defence, but you gotta have the confidence and optimism in your team to get the job done, yeah they sucked last week, but we shouldn't be dropping these games, no excuse.

I agree on GWS' defence, but you gotta have the confidence and optimism in your team to get the job done, yeah they sucked last week, but we shouldn't be dropping these games, no excuse.
I'm backing them in all the way. In an ideal world last week was an aberration, and JLo turns them around quickly and Fyfe's email to members wasn't cringe desperation but a call to arms. It's certainly possible. But it's aso possible that reality bites and our makeshift forward line and team with 19 unavailable out of a squad of 43 gets beat easily

I'm backing them in all the way. In an ideal world last week was an aberration, and JLo turns them around quickly and Fyfe's email to members wasn't cringe desperation but a call to arms. It's certainly possible. But it's aso possible that reality bites and our makeshift forward line and team with 19 unavailable out of a squad of 43 gets beat easily
I'm with you there mate, we could definitely get smashed but I reckon it was a blip on the radar, we're a better team than what we dishes up last week and we all know that, we have some good ins this week and I reckon we'll make it count.

Still I've no idea what to expect tomorrow.
Same for me.

But I am not optimistic by nature.

Anyway GWS don't set the world on fire atm. If we can't beat them I will be even less optimistic and our season will be on the line early. But a win will really show the team can achieve something. From my ladder prediction this is an 8 point game since I expect GWS to be around the same level then us around the fringes of the 8...

PS But it is still early in the season.

By my calculations our expected forward line of Taberner, Schultz, Switkowski, Colyer, Frederick and Darcy has a collective career average of 3.66 goals per game.

I don't see where our goals are going to come from? I see at absolute best 8-9 goals out of that group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By my calculations our expected forward line of Taberner, Schultz, Switkowski, Colyer, Frederick and Darcy has a collective career average of 3.66 goals per game.

I don't see where our goals are going to come from? I see at absolute best 8-9 goals out of that group

Keep Greene quiet down the other end and it’s about even, their forward line isn’t scary at all.

Neither is their backline actually, I’m their midfield is still strong.

GWs aren't that good and have the worst coach in the league.

They tore us up last year, but that was on the back of Whitfield running amok and Cameron/Riccardi both dominating. Williams is not there either.

Even if we are undermanned, this is the sort of game we should be finding a way to win if we have any hopes of playing finals.

I have... No idea what to expect.
Tell you what though, if we can get up, it'll be huge.
We're so f***ng undermanned, you can only laugh :tearsofjoy:

Glad we're seeing just how important my boi Lobb is to our structure and ball movement though. He's left a massive hole.

I have no idea what to expect from GWS. My opinion of them has dropped drastically since watching the Making Their Mark documentary. Leon Cameron is a legitimate potato.

I already know you like potatoes...but can you try liking some optimism? Hehe

What are our chances of Sturt being emergency. I imagine is just a miles in the legs thing or he would play. Could be a handy sub...

I reckon it will be one of the others, but it would be exciting if it was Sturt. Having said that, in order for him to be subbed in would mean another injury - not exactly ideal haha!! I don't know when they officially lock in who subs are?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back