“When there’s nothing left but ‘roaches and dust, Nmfc will always be there.”

North by 17 points

Welcome back Rooeveryones!

Long time coming!
nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Dilemma.
First game back. Interstate. I want to steam the North game.
I don’t have Foxtel. Never have never will. * Rupert.
And I don’t have KAYO either for the same reasons.

But I’m with Telstra and I get free access to the AFL live app and all the games.

Using an Apple TV does anyone know how I can stream the game using the AFL app?
I sussed reddit and it seems recording the game using a mates phone and streaming it that way is the only solution.

Please don’t say KAYO.

Footy is back. Professor Frink and the gang from Flying High are back. Lucky game day kangaroo gif is back.

Good times.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but the reality is that there's sweet **** all in the way of gifs featuring kangaroos fighting giants. So you'll just have to pretend that this is a giant. A really small giant. That looks a lot like a gorilla.

But I digress.....

RYezxU.gif

Been a fair bit of bruise-free footy in the games so far this round. This scourge must be stopped. If nothing else, I want to see some Giants players resemble smudged blobs of plasticine by game's end.

That said, I reckon this is more doable than people think. In the words of the great Joe Camilleri - hit and run.

North by 17 robot chickens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dilemma.
I don’t have Foxtel. Never have never will. fu** Rupert.

But I’m with Telstra and I get free access to the AFL live app and all the games.

I sussed reddit and it seems recording the game using a mates phone and streaming it that way is the only solution.

Please don’t say KAYO.

Access the AFL App on your laptop and connect usb to the back of the tv and choose USB for the input source on your tv

Dilemma.

Please don’t say KAYO.
Amen to that Brother! That’s exactly me..

Dilemma.

Please don’t say KAYO.
I am bad with tech but I got a chromecast(?) thing for about $60 that lets you send any video from your phone to the tv. It is easy to set up and operate.

Dilemma.

Please don’t say KAYO.

I know you don't want Kayo, but Beteasy have been running this promo for ages where you get 3 months free Kayo if you create a Beteasy account (don't even have to bet!). That way, even though Rupert might get a bit of money at least its a betting company paying and not you!

You can close the betting account as soon as you sign up for Kayo as well.

Please don’t say KAYO.

Get it mate. Chromecast ~ $60 and then it's only $25 a month for all the games on two appliances and you can review them whenever you like.

It's simple enough to operate that even a technotwit like me can run the thing.

Look at it this way mate, after the chromecast thing it's ~80 cents a day for full 24 hour/365 day access. It's worth it. Do it.

Last edited:
I know you don't want Kayo, but Beteasy have been running this promo for ages where you get 3 months free Kayo if you create a Beteasy account (don't even have to bet!). That way, even though Rupert might get a bit of money at least its a betting company paying and not you!

You can close the betting account as soon as you sign up for Kayo as well.

+1

Just need a legit mobile number.

Last freebie was when covid first hit, but waited until this week to sign up again with another freebie on the missus number. When that's up, may get a cheap sim to to do it again.

Agree RE sticking it to Rupert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back