Preview Rd 2. Sydney Swans vs Adelaide Crows at the SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine any of our players or officials would have been anywhere near the effected areas.
I'm pretty certain in the world we currently live in, there'd be no going out to the local bar for a beer after the game. I assume they'd have been kept very much in their own bubble from when they flew out till they flew back in.

I can't imagine any of our players or officials would have been anywhere near the effected areas.
I'm pretty certain in the world we currently live in, there'd be no going out to the local bar for a beer after the game. I assume they'd have been kept very much in their own bubble from when they flew out till they flew back in.
Maybe your right but I walked past Rory Sloane in darling harbour tonight. Not sure if that’s in the AFL bubble.

First and most likely last post for the year. This is the most pathetic side I have seen for quite some time. Congrats to the new kid BUDDY, they’re unproven and this isn’t totally focused on them. There’s some talent not playing that is way better than some on that team sheet that are playing. I shake my head at Longmire and the selection committee, I really do!

I hope this is sarcasm, sarcasm does not come across well on text unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game will still be on. There's no way they will cancel our game but let Brisbane play. Makes zero sense, Both teams were n the Brisbane CBD and considering Brisbane players train in the CBD you would imagine they were at FAR greater exposure then the Swans.

Don't see it myself. They'll just manage his minutes - and maybe kms. We'll need him when we beat the Tigers next week. Stephens the most likely sub IMO.

Surprised we didn't see Melican back this week, did he pop up on the injury list? Maybe after last year we realised we can play small down back all the time, rolling the dice a bit though really. Pleased to see McInerney back obviously.

We'll miss the flexibility and work around the ruck Rowbottom brings. Will need to be strong in there with the much higher pressure the Crows will bring. Hewett and Warner though should be totally solid - but Rowbottom just has a bit of craft about him, sees the game in 3D while some others play in 2 I reckon.
Melican isnt listed on the injury list. I dont rate him as high on others, Id rather Brand than him if we go tall. Fox too.

Out: Rowbottom (injured), McLean (unlucky), Hayward (last week's sub)

In: Franklin, McInerney

I wonder who will go into the mids? McInerney will play outside. Will Blakey spend time in there or Ollie more time? Hayward back to the reserves for some game time.

A good side on paper. I hope our boys do well tomorrow morning (for you lot it is afternoon. For me morning, 9.45
Bangkok or Jakarta?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Rowbottom (injured), McLean (unlucky), Hayward (last week's sub)

In: Franklin, McInerney

I wonder who will go into the mids? McInerney will play outside. Will Blakey spend time in there or Ollie more time? Hayward back to the reserves for some game time.

A good side on paper. I hope our boys do well tomorrow morning (for you lot it is afternoon. For me morning, 9.45
Florent to take Rowbottom's spot & McInerney to take Florent's spot seems the most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back