Unofficial Preview Rd 2: The Premiers Vs The Sydney Sooks. Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha so you don't think having a giant chunk of extra cap to lure Lance Franklin makes the Sydney swans any better?

You played a better, smarter side, with a smarter coach last night. Horse can piss and moan all he wants in the presser. No one gives a s**t. That's the reality.

Actually you're wrong.
Plenty of people give a s**t because it was so blatant, just like the GF.
It is not a question of who was the better side. I don't have any doubt that you were the better side and deserved to win.
BS umpiring is BS umpiring whether you win or lose.

Actually you're wrong.
Plenty of people give a s**t because it was so blatant, just like the GF.
It is not a question of who was the better side. I don't have any doubt that you were the better side and deserved to win.
BS umpiring is BS umpiring whether you win or lose.

You believe it's blatant. Refrain from stating a bogus opinion as fact if you can please.

If you don't believe your team was the better side then why do you care if people believe the umpires screwed you?

Obviously that's not the case.

You believe your precious little swannies were the true premiers and the true victors last night and those pesky umpires stole it away from you.

It seems a terrible waste of time typing characters to bother with this passive aggressive approach.

You believe it's blatant. Refrain from stating a bogus opinion as fact if you can please.

If you don't believe your team was the better side then why do you care if people believe the umpires screwed you?

Obviously that's not the case.

You believe your precious little swannies were the true premiers and the true victors last night and those pesky umpires stole it away from you.

It seems a terrible waste of time typing characters to bother with this passive aggressive approach.

What exactly is 'bogus opinion'?

Are you saying my opinion isn't my opinion? Or are you just having trouble with the English language?

What exactly is 'bogus opinion'?

Are you saying my opinion isn't my opinion? Or are you just having trouble with the English language?

Are you having difficulty realizing that some words can be used as slang and can have more than one interpretation or meaning?

Your opinion doesn't mean s**t, because you back it up with absolutely nothing, and you state it as fact. Better?

I watched a bit of the 1st and most of the 2nd quarter this morning. 3 sydney out of bounds on the full. 2 free kicks to us where we were paid advantage coz we still had the ball anyway. That's 5 frees against sydney which they either caused themselves or it didn't give us any extra advantage at all. And that was only in the quarter and a bit i watched.
Let's hope the swans players are sooking as much as their fans - it means they won't be concentrating on improving their game.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I watched a bit of the 1st and most of the 2nd quarter this morning. 3 sydney out of bounds on the full. 2 free kicks to us where we were paid advantage coz we still had the ball anyway. That's 5 frees against sydney which they either caused themselves or it didn't give us any extra advantage at all. And that was only in the quarter and a bit i watched.
Let's hope the swans players are sooking as much as their fans - it means they won't be concentrating on improving their game.
Out on the full free kicks aren't included in the free kick tally. Common misconception

However we do get quite a few advantage frees which have no practical value

Shall we change this threads name to the insult thread.
You'll only score an insult on here if you leave the banter behind and come here to bleat incessantly about how the umpires are disgraceful cheats. It is supposed to be a banter thread....not a sour grapes thread.

Out on the full free kicks aren't included in the free kick tally. Common misconception

However we do get quite a few advantage frees which have no practical value
I did wonder that (about out of bounds) and did mention it to someone before i posted - so you're right - it is a common misconception.
I'll stick to the advantage frees that didn't mean anything and suggest we got at least 5 or 6 during the game - so they can take that off their tally

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You'll only score an insult on here if you leave the banter behind and come here to bleat incessantly about how the umpires are disgraceful cheats. It is supposed to be a banter thread....not a sour grapes thread.
I haven't said anything about umpiring throughout this entire thread. Ive actually enjoyed it, anyway good luck for the year.

I haven't said anything about umpiring throughout this entire thread. Ive actually enjoyed it, anyway good luck for the year.
I thought you were sticking up for serial whinger Number37. Now I look back at the thread I see that you were also acting like a complete fool. Why do you guys bother to come onto a banter thread if you don't want to engage in banter? Whinging and throwing around childish insults are a waste of everyone's time.

Some supporters get how to engage in a lighthearted way with other team supporters (most Collingwood, Fremantle and Melbourne supporters I've found get it. The two Sydney teams...not so much.)

Well game over, the better team won .... again. This thread is done.

Final thought : Sydney now average 29 free kicks against in 2017. My tip is for them to learn the rules of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back