Game Day Rd 2 v Blues Marvel Stadium @ 16:35 AEST- Da Ba Dee Da Ba Dye

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicked 3 goals to half time in a side that has dominated ... what else would you have him do?

I'm not saying he's done anything wrong, but the 2 of his 3 goals have been sheep dog on the run from 5 metres out.

Loved Rivers game so far, seems ready made.

Jackson looks off the pace, not sure why he was picked, but good to see a mark stick that quarter.

I'm not saying he's done anything wrong, but the 2 of his 3 goals have been sheep dog on the run from 5 metres out.
I reckon his 3rd was a credit to him for some strong running and reading the play better than anyone else, rather than just getting it lucky over the back

I reckon his 3rd was a credit to him for some strong running and reading the play better than anyone else, rather than just getting it lucky over the back

Fair enough mate, I'm happy enough with his game. Just reckon the goal tally can be a bit misleading.

It's like G2B bagging Smith for not doing anything, reckon hes been pretty good in defence. Solid game. Don't have to get a kick to play well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed Langdon tho....I can't be the only one who is getting the shits up with his play? Looked good in the JLT but * me, his first two games have annoyed the crap out of me. Disposal is pitiful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back