Preview Rd 20: Changes against the Port - Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though.

Its time to tell the AFL we‘re moving to the only place in Australia without the f**king plague.

Governments can go F**k themselves

We’ll be in Canberra - at our home ground - for our home game - waiting for the opposition to arrive - and if they don’t, they forfeit.

Amen brother!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I guess we just stay on the gold coast, hopefully this lockdown only lasts 3 days, or at worst 5 days. That way we play this game in the bye week

I’d be surprised if the whole comp wasn’t now relocated to Vic for the final 4 rounds.

If that happens, I think that’s our season over.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Flying from a covid lockdown to a place with covid, while flying over a territory that hasn’t had COVID in over a year and is the clubs home ground.
giphy.gif

Whilst this is a bit annoying and inconvenient, hopefully the players are up from last week's good result and reasonable performance, and that continues tomorrow. At least we get to play at the same stadium the next two weeks at least, maybe 3 if we play Richmond there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously though.

Its time to tell the AFL we‘re moving to the only place in Australia without the f**king plague.

Governments can go F**k themselves

We’ll be in Canberra - at our home ground - for our home game - waiting for the opposition to arrive - and if they don’t, they forfeit.

Well said sir!!! Absolutely spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back