muzzington

Angry Anderson Batmobile Extravaganza
Jun 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
jMRmBvy.gif

Darcy vastly improved today!

Logue won some important contests. Played very well from the end of the first on. Hamling and Logue really bounced back.

Fyfe best on by a straight.
Walters and hill immense.

Hughes was very good today - more of that please!

Switta didn’t score but was valuable.

Crowden played well, went to ground a little easy despite his build which is concerning but showed some ability today.

Great effort and performance by the team and coaching staff all around. The run from Hill from the backline in the first half was huge and really set the tone. I thought Crowden was instrumental in the first half as well especially when the game was really on the line just before half time.

One of the more encouraging performances in a long time. Logue, Switta, Carter especially I was very impressed with, that is just the young guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only saw bits and pieces on the big screen at the Broome races, but looked to be an excellent result all around.

The doomsaying was always ridiculous and suggestions we don't have the cattle and the club is about to collapse in a heap equally so - just a matter of setting things up so we can put this sort of effort in every week.

Sandi absolutely took the attacking approach from Kelly, Dangerfield. Stifled them. Suddenly they had to defend. That kept us in it for three quarters.
Darcy was great. All he had to do was just contend in the air. He did that a lot. Geelong talls are horrid once the ball hits the ground. Henderson especially. Blicavs was ordinary

Darcy vastly improved today!

The thing that impressed me most wasn't his ruck work but his ability to tap it to the small forwards in the f50. Just his size, his marking ability isn't great as in he doesn't take too many but his size allows him to bring the ball down to team mates.

Logue won some important contests. Played very well from the end of the first on. Hamling and Logue really bounced back.

Fyfe best on by a straight.
Walters and hill immense.

Hughes was very good today - more of that please!

Switta didn’t score but was valuable.

Crowden played well, went to ground a little easy despite his build which is concerning but showed some ability today.

Switta had 13 disposals and 9 tackles. He was brilliant, I wonder what his pressure acts were cause I swear he was everywhere, that smother in the last was great.

Hughes is normally a whipping boy but he was really, really good today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back