Game Day Rd 20 - Freo v Richmond @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We view the footy in terms of, there is one winner of the Grand Final, there are 17 losers.

I think with our outs, a win is unlikely. So, don't look for a scoreboard win, look for the smaller wins. Look at any development in da yoof (Oi, Watson is starting to look switched on) or an improvement in our mental fortitude (lose, but didn't show slumped shoulders or any sign of giving up), an attempt to play 4 quarters or whatever.

Small wins and you'll all feel better about it.

If we were closer to full strength we might have give them a shake but hard to see this team holding the line if the Tiges turn up the heat

We can’t use the footy well enough to trouble good teams on nice sunny days so it’s hard to see us not making a heap of game defining catastrophic errors

Don’t know about the rest of you but some belief would be nice right about now

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Also, Darcy shouldn't play... Rest him up, get him fixed for next season - and the next decade (or two), don't break him and have him retire early.

I really hope Western puts in a good perfromance today and keeps his spot.

I keep having thoughts of Riewoldt and Lynch running around with Logue and Ryan on them....I feel like one of them will kick a bag.

We’ll either win or lose or draw. Or the game will be suspended due to covid. I’m going to go out on a limb and predict a six goal win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In typical dockers fashion we will be pumped by 10+ goals. Season is cooked, injuries galore, the last few rounds will be tough to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back