Game Day Rd 21 2013 - Brisbane v Greater Western Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel gave Cameron a bath and all those morons on Fox can say is Cameron lacked support. Am over this love affair the media have with the Giants, particularly when it's our home game.

very lazy effort in the last , gave up mid 3rd qtr i thought. loved harwood all night

'Technical difficulties' stopped them from showing the team singing the song.

I wondered if they might give it a miss tonight.

But Foxsports wouldn't have any reason to lie about it, would they? If it wasn't sung, you'd think they'd just say that.

They were not having a competition. It was a mild goal celebration that the players set up through out the week. Rather than a big fist pump they decided they would just to a little high five/hand shake.

You do realise my original post was prior to Rockliff and the commentators saying otherwise.

Disappointed we took our foot off the accelerator in the 4th quarter. Only won the 2nd half by 1 point.
On the upside, Docherty, Harwood and Yeo were all excellent across half back and Mayes was brilliant across half forward, promising signs for the future

Thought Golby had a very poor game. In fact, last 3 he's been out of form...

Good to see Blacky and Ash back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really depressing game to watch I thought, the whole Voss sacking really dampened the mood at the ground. Would have been good if the boys could have kicked on after half time, even though the game was in the bag.

That ego maniac Johnson in the circle with the players singing the song.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Knowing a couple of ex-Lions players, I know for a fact it has ALWAYS been policy that ONLY players form the circle and sing the song. The one exception in recent years I can think of was when Luke Power brought in a young child into the mix and now what do you know, Johnson and 'others' are now in there.

I feel like vomiting and I bet quite a few ex-players will too.:mad:

And don't tell me a lot of staffers look comfortable either.

Culture.:rolleyes:

I'm convinced, all of this is really about Angus Johnson; nobody else.

how do you reckon mathews would take to the after goal shenanigans !!!

way too much smart arse footy and a terrible last qtr effort for me

kick em hard coach ! i know its GWS but thats not the point

That ego maniac Johnson in the circle with the players singing the song.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Knowing a couple of ex-Lions players, I know for a fact it has ALWAYS been policy that ONLY players form the circle and sing the song. The one exception in recent years I can think of was when Luke Power brought in a young child into the mix and now what do you know, Johnson and 'others' are now in there.

I feel like vomiting and I bet quite a few ex-players will too.:mad:

And don't tell me a lot of staffers look comfortable either.

Culture.:rolleyes:

I'm convinced, all of this is really about Angus Johnson; nobody else.

Vossy deserves to be there more than anyone else

13k in attendance goes to show what the members and supporters think of the board ans their choices.

Good effort for the boys and I'm not going to complain over us taking the foot off. It was a win after a bad week. I'll take that.

Crowd was the worst I'd seen at the Gabba personally. Could hear Jed say "get the ****ing ball" and he was in the centre square :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back