Game Day Rd 21 2013 - Brisbane v Greater Western Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That ego maniac Johnson in the circle with the players singing the song.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Knowing a couple of ex-Lions players, I know for a fact it has ALWAYS been policy that ONLY players form the circle and sing the song. The one exception in recent years I can think of was when Luke Power brought in a young child into the mix and now what do you know, Johnson and 'others' are now in there.

I feel like vomiting and I bet quite a few ex-players will too.:mad:

And don't tell me a lot of staffers look comfortable either.

Culture.:rolleyes:

I'm convinced, all of this is really about Angus Johnson; nobody else.
What the ****? That is way out of order. If he thinks that endears him to the fans then he is so wrong. Arrogant prick.

What the ****? That is way out of order. If he thinks that endears him to the fans then he is so wrong. Arrogant prick.

A few boys in that room wouldn't be scared of throwing a punch or two. :mad: Surprised at how well they contained themselves.

Seriously, what the frock is going on in our club, ffs, no wonder they didn't show it.

This board needs to be spilt, it seems as if they are trying to do everything in their power to piss off the fans.

Lets sing the bloody song and start a bloody revolution, all is not right at the Gabba, things need to change.

I am bloody raving mad over this, we have a bunch of tossers running our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back