Autopsy Rd 21 Blues luck dries up in the wet

Who played well for the Blues in Round 21 against the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pig of a day, mid-year wooden spooners wrestle it back from the premiership favourites* to within a couple of goals (Tiger's junktime goals notwithstanding) while plenty of mid table/top 8 fancies laid down completely this week.

Plenty to like and I reckon Teague's done his chances no harm with today's output.

You know what I loved, Gov grabbing the jumper.

These blokes have bought in, they wanna play for each other and even though they didn't have the best game they gave effort all game.

Can’t wait to see this team play next year, we’re finally on the up.

Beaten by a premiership team.

Our effort was poor in the first half and that was the difference.

Jones and Weiters smashed their key forwards, great work.

Daisy BOG.

And just to throw fuel on the fire, Stack had 12 touches, zero tackles, zero goals.

Wet day, suited them but we didn't disgrace ourselves and I feel the game was very 50/50 after the first quarter.

A lot to like but I reckon the biggest positive was the absolute bath (no pun intended) Weitering gave that flog Lynch in 1v1s all day. Makes me feel confident that in future as our midfield improves and we can defend entries better, Weitbot is going to make that campaigners life hell for a long time. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beaten by a premiership team.

Our effort was poor in the first half and that was the difference.

Jones and Weiters smashed their key forwards, great work.

Daisy BOG.

And just to throw fuel on the fire, Stack had 12 touches, zero tackles, zero goals.
Walsh was pretty ordinary as well

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Back