Rd 21 Preview / Discussion (dedicated to JuddgementDay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
After being beyond ****** for the past 72 hours I've got around to checking my SC scores...

It's also beyond ******.

2125 lmao :drunk::drunk::drunk:
Lost all my leagues and have now been kicked out of finals in all 8 leagues that I qualified in.

What's even better is I've copped injuries to Sloane and Jermey fu**head Cameron and Chol is looking likely to turn flaccid and be dropped.

This game is beyond a campaigner.

I know how you feel kenty.

Come here and give me a hug and we can drown in our sorrows together. 😭

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I feel like I’m going through a messy break up at the moment. I’m out in all leagues but I can’t stay away from reading articles etc and checking in on my team out of habit.

View attachment 725234
View attachment 725236
View attachment 725239
View attachment 725242
View attachment 725244
View attachment 725245

I'm amazingly still alive in 2 out of my 10 leagues despite having played with Hurn donuts and having to field Logue and D.Clarke these last few weeks.

Shows how s**t those 2 leagues are.....

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Roughead may well retire but his legacy will live on with the Roughy manoeuvre for years to come on here. 😎
It was me that suggested you make it your sig bruvs, the saying has rightly earned classic status,
but the man cometh the saying.:moustache::thumbsu:

Heppell and fantasia shouldnt be playing either. But hey at least we arent as s**t as your mob.
You’re not winning the flag. We’re not winning the flag. We’re getting #2 draft pick. You’re getting #9. #winning

(cause draft picks have really helped us so far)

Not saying what I scored or where I'm ranked overall any more.

Let's just say I scored s**t and my overall is s**t.

PS.

I hate SuperCoach!!!!
Oh yeah & you lost to me in Bev Hills! :p

I take my wins however I get them!

Sorry kenty, not sorry kenty.:moustache::eggplant:

You’re not winning the flag. We’re not winning the flag. We’re getting #2 draft pick. You’re getting #9. #winning

(cause draft picks have really helped us so far)
The Watts manoeuvre?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
2331 this week takes me up 512 spots to 25,031. I seem to be the worst ranked on here … the worst still posting a score anyway :(

Having to field Setterfield and Answerth didn't help, but really bad scores from non-rookies, Taylor (35), Boak (45), Hurn (56), Cameron (55) and below average scores form Oliver, Marshall, Neale, Lloyd, Whitfield and Gawn were the killers. Looking at that I'm surprised I scored as much as I did.
yeah nah I can beat that ya spud

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I farewelled the campaigner as best as I could this year :drunk:

Roughy would be bloody proud of you mate for doing so many Roughy manoeuvres on the same 2 players this season in his honor.

A way better send off for him than Hawthorn giving him a farewell game against Gold Coast which is super lame in comparrison. 😉

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
99% of what I do here is messing with peoples minds. That's why I was made a Mod. :)
Hang on a second :think:
I've always assumed people became mods coz they were tired of people messing with their minds in here.

You know, a bit like that scene in Forrest Gump where he creates a profitable shrimp boat company, and you start to discover he isn't just a moron to be bullied at your leisure.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hang on a second :think:
I've always assumed people became mods coz they were tired of people messing with their minds in here.

You know, a bit like that scene in Forrest Gump where he creates a profitable shrimp boat company, and you start to discover he isn't just a moron to be bullied at your leisure.

Obviously I wasn't serious. :rolleyes:

or was I? :devil:

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Not saying what I scored or where I'm ranked overall any more.

Let's just say I scored s**t and my overall is s**t.

PS.

I hate SuperCoach!!!!
Where's the fun in that ?
August or "Back Door Month", is an accepted and longstanding tradition in Supercoach. Its part of the fun.

I once went from a chirpy and cocky 80th to 3000th or so in a single August frenzy of shytness **.
Once it happens a cpl of times you learn to embrace and indeed celebrate it. Its not every year we get the opportunity.

** Though I believe this may be nothing compared to the back door month Nelso is currently suffering :p

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why do we need to wait till mid week to get a Rnd 22 thread ?

Is this like a new rule ?

Coz I really hate pointless rules.

Because people are often still posting about the previous round early in the week. Not everyone is on here all weekend like us OCD types that have no social lives.

No, the policy has been in place for quite some time. You would know this if you didn't only occasionally stick your head in here.

If you really want to make yourself useful instead of being pointlessly annoying, how about YOU post a clever, witty and topical Rd22 Preview/discussion since gutsroy has booked himself in for season ending gender re-assignment surgery. If you can do this we can make an exception and open it early.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Policy ?
Whats going on in here ?
Why do we need any "policy" ?

So now someone must try to be entertaining or funny just to start a thread ?

You'll make an exception ? You sound like my mother when i was 10.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure I like this new Stalinist vision for a once fun palace to relax and shyt talk for a few minutes.

Noone can compete with Gutsroy. The man is a legend.

We don't want policy and rules. We want FUN.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Policy ?
Whats going on in here ?
Why do we need any "policy" ?

So now someone must try to be entertaining or funny just to start a thread ?

You'll make an exception ? You sound like my mother when i was 10.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure I like this new Stalinist vision for a once fun palace to relax and shyt talk for a few minutes.

Noone can compete with Gutsroy. The man is a legend.

We don't want policy and rules. We want FUN.

So in other words you have nothing to offer except annoying whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back