1628249086533.jpeg

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Watching the Cats v Giants game. The spoofing over Joel Selwood is seriously off the charts. "Geez Joel is such a legend and plays the game the right way" - Brayshaw. What the actual fu** ??!?

Selwood ducks at the first and every opportunity if caught in possession AND after the media shaming that Viney deservedly received this week for the elbow into his vulnerable opponents neck, Selwood is the one player who does that dirty act again and again. Always with his hands or elbows on someone's face who is defenceless on their back.

Staggers me that he's lauded as some kind of champion, yes he's an awesome player but he's nothing but a little ******* thug.
Thugwood tries to take young Taylor's head off. It's ok folks Taylor survived. Luckily. #duckwoodinnocent #freethugwood

Mar 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Was thinking about this a couple of weeks ago, when I initially saw the fixture.
Cats losing to GWS ensures that we miss the finals race.
No incentive for the Cats to win tonight.
A dead rubber for them.

what do you mean we win all our games we make it..

if we can’t beat the kangas and hawks with a few more players back then we’re done anyway

and we play gws at a neutral venue with no Toby green

franjon

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2004
Altona
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
none
If I started a poll on your board asking who North’s most hated opposition club is, Richmond would be second and Essendon would be first. If you did the same poll on Richmond’s and Essendon’s boards, North would not poll in the top ten.

I guess when you’re a little club you always try to punch above your weight. No shame in it.
Essendon maybe, and even that is only by a few. I've never understood the * s**t, and I don't intend to, but, I doubt Richmond would get a mention. And thank you for the condescending compliment, "Save Your Skin", don't be a wounded Tiger. :)

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
When was the last time a team had 2 rioli's in..if ever?

Good changes, we might as well give the kids a shot and see if they want to cement a spot for next year. More importantly RCD deserves to be in. At least over Ralphsmith. If he leaves, it will be a major issue. He has shown a lot more than half of our youngsters.
1628287655965.png

Syd Jackson

It's a bit of an injoke for North fans. Phil Krakouer kicked a bag against Essendon in 1986, next year he went recruiting indigenous players and found Michael Long, after that Essendon were "the indigenous club" despite lots of other teams and players having done far more in that space to break down barriers.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
He is still young..has put a bit of bulk on and will only get better next year. The kid is a keeper imo.
There is no way the RCD has not seen the tapes of his lack of defensive running and say to himself why won't they play me, I think I'll go elsewhere. The coaches would be encouragingly telling him that if he fixes this part of his game up, then he will become a player.

It took Dane Swan four years before he played 21 games in a season, and they weren't as powerful a side as Richmond. I would say a lot of that was building up his tank. Dawkins reminds me a bit of Swan in that respect, big bodied mid with good speed. Big bodies, Jack Graham aside, take time to build their AFL fitness.

It's a bit of an injoke for North fans. Phil Krakouer kicked a bag against Essendon in 1986, next year he went recruiting indigenous players and found Michael Long, after that Essendon were "the indigenous club" despite lots of other teams and players having done far more in that space to break down barriers.
Long was the second indigenous player ever at Essendon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back