Game Day Rd 22, 2021: Melbourne Matt Damons vs Adelaide Sheryl Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick reminder that the season is not over.

We have a game this afternoon against Melbourne at the MCG starting at 1:40pm Adelaide time.

Pick 1 is off the table so we can really put the foot down.

I'm pretty sure there has only ever been one Demons vs Crows game at the MCG and here it is:

We have a game this afternoon against Melbourne at the MCG starting at 1:40pm Adelaide time.

I'm pretty sure there has only ever been one Demons vs Crows game at the MCG and here it is:

One of my favourite Adelaide games.

How can there have only been one game at the mcg?
Or you taking the piss?

I was there. It happened right in front of me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such an emotional roller coaster that game. I was watching it with some mates at the Alma, and it went from high fives all around to WTF's and then back to high fives in a great finish.

I was there for a shocker.
1998 Qualifying Final. Farmer and Neitz 6 goals each. We were flogged.
Blight was unhappy with Modra and moved him to full back.
I was there too. Wanted to leave early but had to stay to catch the bus back to the caravan park we were staying at in Ballarat. Terrible game.

I thought all Crows fans would have had them stricken from their memory banks?
I was there in 1993 for the top vs bottom classic. The undefeated Crows playing the winless Dees in round 5.

Yep, you know what happened...

I was there in 1993 for the top vs bottom classic. The undefeated Crows playing the winless Dees in round 5.

We even lost to them heavily the year they got done for tanking

Mods kicks 5. Hodges bangs a goal from 60 then hits the post 5 minutes later which would have brought us within a kick. They go forward and Tingay kicks the goal to seal it

Mods kicks 5. Hodges bangs a goal from 60 then hits the post 5 minutes later which would have brought us within a kick. They go forward and Tingay kicks the goal to seal it
Bangs a goal from 60, then hits the post from 30 out straight in front...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back