Autopsy Rd 22 Carlton fail to get off the plane

Remove this Banner Ad

Dramoth post: 34686573 said:
It's just the swagger thats hidden in the back of the closet... I've never been in there
Not that there is anything wrong with that ....

I've just come back from a long walk. I turned over rocks looking for unhappy Carlton supporters. They'd all gone. And guess where I found them.

If all you care about is winning then you're missing the point.

Go Blues. Next time you're Captain goes down I suggest you bang a few heads in protest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the intrusion, but it was absolutely hilarious viewing.

Stevens' lame stuttering and fumbling approach was asking for it, and what was the question anyway? Was he just trying to get a reaction out of Mick?

Stevens is a goose and got what he deserved.
He was trying to get quotes for the story he had already decided he wanted to tell. Less experienced people will fall for that. They'll even be grateful the interviewer has some nice words ready made for them.

Not that there is anything wrong with that ....
There definitely isnt... my cousin Maree came out of the closet to the family... to the reaction from the family of 'So... we kinda knew that already :D'.

And last year her and her partner had a nice little boy :) and her partner is planning on having a little brother or sister for him next year :)

And it would be nice if that homophobic w***er that is sitting in Kirribilli would pass the same sex marriage bill.

I just realised Rowe had as many disposals as most of our midfielders :eek:

Says it all about the siege that he and the defense was under, but also a credit to him for constantly backing himself and also taking 11 marks.

Last nights commentary was actually a joke. I know we lost by 100 but I've never heard a commentary team been so openly critical. As I said last night, it was like the Footy Classified panel were commentating. Commentate the game. Don't spend 2 hours analysing our list and saying what players aren't up to it. Especially a week after the same commentators were praising the same players.
A huge problem these days with commentating is the giant TV financial input and the sycophantic manner in which the TV (especially Fox, which has it all nearly) commentators are just about saying the things they think they should say rather than what they really think. Most of the time anyway.
None of them will really go over the top on umpire decisions although you do hear one or two get a bit flabbergasted over decisions.

Robbo and Whately they are the best, the boys on The Couch? Well they go along the company line , and Gerard Healey would love all interstate clubs to rule the world , he is one of the employed men! Jason also knows where his bread is buttered , Sheahan is OK , my choice for unbiased callers is , Whately ,Hudson, Tim Lane.
Dermott is a nutty professor and carries on his inner theories to the point of sounding like he knows what he's talking about. But I love him , like Eddie , Ed is a footy man, the couch boys are AFL employees. Even Lethal sounds like an AFL employee.

Bruce and Dennis are just show men and compete for over the top idiotic calling , bit of fun, but you do tire of it. Basil is just annoying , biased and so WA oriented he should stay away from any other games , maybe he does, I turn him off.

Generally i watch the TV with NO SOUND!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back