Game Day Rd 22 Dirty Birds "Away" @Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And that last quarter is how you finish a 100 point win in a ******* s**t mood

******* terrible

couldnt even keep em below our 2.19, let it slip last 20 seconds

******* infuriating
I wanted that. Too keep the eagles to 3 goals while Sam Sturt, Jye Amiss and Lachie Schulz kicked 4 each

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$105k base pay for a #1 pick and match payments. He might be on $160ka year on a 3 year deal… He'll do a Jason Horne-Francis and not want to be with a shittruck of club…

He may very well do a JHF. Personally, I think once that rookie contract ends and Harley is living up-to expectations, he will be offered a shitload and stay.

$105k base pay for a #1 pick and match payments. He might be on $160ka year on a 3 year deal… He'll do a Jason Horne-Francis and not want to be with a shittruck of club…
No issues on getting paid $156,000 a year or $3000 a week.

If Reid does a Jason Horne Francis, i assure you at least 3-5 Victorian sides will offer a 1st rounder and a future 1st rounder

Poor dogga wont comprehend what happened there
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

No issues on getting paid $156,000 a year or $3000 a week.

If Reid does a Jason Horne Francis, i assure you at least 3-5 Victorian sides will offer a 1st rounder and a future 1st rounder
And hopefully the West Coast then use those draft picks for some magic beans…

He can’t perform period and hence removed. Banfield must be rewarded ahead of this WAFL grade player. Too early still for Taberner.
Yeah i didn't think he was great but neither was Treacy (except when he went into the middle), as they were stuck in the middle of congestion with the ball being plonked on there heads. Can't see him playing often but it isn't all his fault. Our kicking into the forward line can be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back