Not open for further replies.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
I've never looked forward to a game less. I normally wake up full of excitement on gameday, today it's just dread.

Hopefully we can keep it under 100 points.

blue shark

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I really think the doom and gloom will be glossed over for WC and Simpson.
Sure they will take care of us, but we should have optimism for the future. They are on the slide, with Hurn and Kennedy finished.
Where our issues are off field and can be fixed.
This game will prove nothing, will only delay the WA media from eventually turning on Adam.

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
This is the first Derby I can remember waking up on Derby day and having not one single shred of hope. Normally I have a tiny bit left in me but the players have sapped any and all hope from me. I am simply going today to abuse Margetts one last time and to farewell Hilly.

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
This is the first Derby I can remember waking up on Derby day and having not one single shred of hope. Normally I have a tiny bit left in me but the players have sapped any and all hope from me. I am simply going today to abuse Margetts one last time and to farewell Hilly.
you’re in front of me…i lost hope weeks ago.

not even going to the game…just cant be arsed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snuffaluphagus

Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
There is some alternate universe out there where Blakely plays his greatest ever game for us and gives us an incredible after the siren the win.

Our universe appears to be the one where Cerra does an ACL and his trade value tanks before asking for a trade home while losing by 80

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can someone make a Daniel Gorringe type bet if we get the win so we have a chance today please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad