Review Rd 22 Review - Freo Do Enough to Win over WC

Remove this Banner Ad

I read a good suggestion on here a few years ago about doing an almost vertical Mexican wave when the opposition has a set shot. The last row in the crowd behind the goals would stand up and it would move quickly toward the front so it would look like the wave was coming at the kicker.

It might be hard to organise though.

10000 mirrors reflecting the sun into the goal kickers eyes perhaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty great that the entire pre-game focus was on past Bigfooty posters, and the entire post-game focus has been on crowd noise.

West Coast are ******* terrible.
some could say they're full of bricks

Caught the replay really late...Obviously didn't manage to avoid the score, and spent most of the game working out what we need to fix.

The main takeaway was that I really wish I was at the game, to so effortlessly fumble through a drubbing of those cross-town privledged fools would have been so sweet. Otherwise, 9.17 isn't the score of a top 4 side, that said that amount of opportunity is nice to see.

Darcy is a monster, I'm starting to sit in the camp that doesn't think we throw the farm at Jackson, by all means, move on Lobb but let's address a need. I get why Mundy is retiring but I'd have forgiven him for another reason, Brodie has to be one of the best gifts of the past few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back