Review Rd 22 Review - Freo Do Enough to Win over WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t mind a strong tackle on Jackson Nelson, the absolute dog. But then again he’d have to get the ball first. Good luck in your delisting champ
I like the flying of the flag but I was watching the boys at stoppages and I reckon they could have blocked him better as the ball was thrown up. No good trying block or push and shove before the ump has thrown the ball up.

There wasn't an open option up the field and the only opponent nearby had the sizable body of noddy keeping him away, or so he expected.
NOD should have shepherded but was a brain fade by Chapman. Usually very composed but was rattled for a few mins there. Played better as the game went on. XON would have had time to get around the shepherd/block and still execute a tackle. Chapman froze in time.

Did well in a crucial contest at CHB in the second where he charged at the ball collected and under extreme pressure as he fell forward fired out a nice handball that set up a goal.

NOD should have shepherded but was a brain fade by Chapman. Usually very composed but was rattled for a few mins there. Played better as the game went on. XON would have had time to get around the shepherd/block and still execute a tackle. Chapman froze in time.

Did well in a crucial contest at CHB in the second where he charged at the ball collected and under extreme pressure as he fell forward fired out a nice handball that set up a goal.

Everyone has brain fades at times; can remember when even David Mundy and Michael Johnson got caught holding the ball in terrible places.

On another note, I thought Brandon Walker was really good yesterday; just kept breaking the lines and hitting targets.

Watching it again, * the holding that Nicholls and co allowed the Eags to get away with was criminal. Watch the last 15 seconds of the 1st quarter with the ball in our fwd fifty and tell me that if that was us on Carltank or any other Vic team and we wouldn’t be penalised.
The front on contact to lobb was worse.

Collingwood lost to Sydney which makes our chances of making top 4 much slimmer. Now one of either Collingwood or Sydney has to lose next week for us to make top 4.

This is ******* disgusting by the scum. Especially from a mod.
Openly admits Nelson isn’t good enough for AFL and will be in the supermarket. Kudos.

Collingwood lost to Sydney which makes our chances of making top 4 much slimmer. Now one of either Collingwood or Sydney has to lose next week for us to make top 4.
Was always going to be the case. Couldn’t see Sydney losing.

Genuinely think Carlton beats Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Simpson blaming injuries for the loss last night. That’s odd, because he didn’t blame injuries in the loss last year when Freo had 9 players out and still won the game.
Adam Simpson also thought his side put up a good four quarter effort despite the fact they had 5 shots on goal the entire second half.

Anyone catch this?

'50m West Coast'

matthew-nicholls_ryf8oaan4k9f1q2z2l3oiqnur.jpg

Walters was very good I thought, as Jako would say great workrate.
Yes, Sonny did what he’s done for a long time now - working like crazy to get himself into one advantageous position after another for the team, around the ground. Tackles, blocks, spoils, handballs - and this time iced it all with classic Sonny goals.

While I’m at it. Who was that no.6 Umpire. That prick crucified us every chance he got. w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back