Preview Rd 22 Roos v Sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to clarify... you’d like our captain Jack Ziebell dropped & replaced by Nathan Hrovat?

I would.

He needs to understand that even if we played worse games this year and had lower scores historically he captained our lowest ever score in the VFL. The week after our 150th anniversary gala celebration. Where we named and honoured our greatest players.

Sometimes you just have to cop your whack.

The captain should wear that and he should have put his hand up and dropped himself.

I would.

He needs to understand that even if we played worse games this year and had lower scores historically he captained our lowest ever score in the VFL. The week after our 150th anniversary gala celebration. Where we named and honoured our greatest players.

Sometimes you just have to cop your whack.

The captain should wear that and he should have put his hand up and dropped himself.
Why would you bother giving Hrovat another game when he’s not going to be there next year? Mason dropped so we can see what happens without him. Ziebs will play the entire game in the forward line. You can’t lay the poor performance of the entire team on the Captain.

Not with that set of woeful foot skills

Not with that inability to kick 30+ goals a year

Not with that level of lack of consistency

Not with whatever trade value they may have left

Time to shake half of this list up..too many false hopes/starts

At this point in time I retract all bar ‘consistency’

Why would you bother giving Hrovat another game when he’s not going to be there next year? Mason dropped so we can see what happens without him. Ziebs will play the entire game in the forward line. You can’t lay the poor performance of the entire team on the Captain.

I think you can in that specific case. Tho it was a good response tonight. Very proud of how they came out firing.

So its a moot point now. And Rat played. Deserved a spot and I like the coach is picking on form. Even if he isn't here next year he earned his spot in the side.

My thoughts are players were playing for their future once Shaw was signed they dropped off thinking we’re safe . Should’ve swung the chainsaw and f’ed a few by standers off . I think Shaw and it hurts me to say is softer than Scott . Damn you Rhyce I had confidence in you and you let me down ..
Still feeling let down?

If you look at a post I did on the game preview thread I said brow would kick a vag and north would kick a big score. But yes last week I was let down along with everyone else . One good game doesn’t make a season but one bad game stuffs a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you look at a post I did on the game preview thread I said brow would kick a vag and north would kick a big score. But yes last week I was let down along with everyone else . One good game doesn’t make a season but one bad game stuffs a season.

I would say several bad games stuff a season. Look at Pagan's sides. They rarely had a season without one or two poor games.

They'd back up the poor games with 4 or 5 wins a row, many by 8 or 10 goals.

Even years they won the GF.

I would say several bad games stuff a season. Look at Pagan's sides. They rarely had a season without one or two poor games.

They'd back up the poor games with 4 or 5 wins a row, many by 8 or 10 goals.

Even years they won the GF.

Oh yeh

Sydney at Princes Park

One good game doesn’t make a season and one bad game doesn’t stuff a season. It works both ways. It’s all down to consistency. You can have 5 bad games and still have a good season - see Collingwood.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back