Review Rd 22 - Sydney v Western Bulldogs @ Etihad 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. I love how COLA is an excuse for other teams mediocrity. What are they going to use when it's gone?

Our percentage is 9.6% better than Port and 10% better than Freo when calculated by dividing our percentage by theirs and expressing the result as another percentage. (Trust me, I have numerous mail order Degrees from prestigious West African universities.).

Is it a coincidence then that on average we have a 9.8% better percentage than 4 & 5th place ?

I rest my Cola.

Prof. Bungee
PhD (Rectology by numbers), Dip Lego
F.E.L.L.A.T.I.O (Fellow of the Lagos, Liberia And Timbuktu Institutes of Obstetrics)

Went over to the dogs board to read their posts and after match thoughts because I like new perspectives.

Came across this idiot...

I really don't give a •••• if it's bad sportsmanship, but Adam Goodes is the biggest whinging •••• (starts with c) In AFL atm, and if any/all of Goodes/Franklin/Tippett/Richards have a career-ending knee injury prior to the grand final, I will laugh.... A lot.
And if any Swans supporter replies to this post, go **** yourself.
As for the game... Pffft.

Easily the tackiest post I've seen for a while.
Scary to think if that turd is over 18 he/she can vote.

Went over to the dogs board to read their posts and after match thoughts because I like new perspectives.

Came across this idiot...

I really don't give a •••• if it's bad sportsmanship, but Adam Goodes is the biggest whinging •••• (starts with c) In AFL atm, and if any/all of Goodes/Franklin/Tippett/Richards have a career-ending knee injury prior to the grand final, I will laugh.... A lot.
And if any Swans supporter replies to this post, go **** yourself.
As for the game... Pffft.

Easily the tackiest post I've seen for a while.

First person to quote it "Love the passion".

The human race is struggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great goal. But what excited me the most was the understanding between Jetta and Buddy. Cyril who? :D

buddy handles the ball like an apple, must have big hands he just controls it effortlessly

I too watched the game again. Mitchell was ok for a first game back, good in and under & helped Lukie no end. Lukie was GOG by a long way, it is the 1%ers that I love about him. Biggs was really good, his game o Griffin just backed up his game on Hayes. Two stars of the game taken totally out of the game by a rookie, bloody brilliant. He's definitely one to keep, if they didn't know that already.

I too watched the game again. Mitchell was ok for a first game back, good in and under & helped Lukie no end. Lukie was GOG by a long way, it is the 1%ers that I love about him. Biggs was really good, his game o Griffin just backed up his game on Hayes. Two stars of the game taken totally out of the game by a rookie, bloody brilliant. He's definitely one to keep, if they didn't know that already.

The fact that makes it more impressive is Biggs actually won his fair share of the ball so while he completely took Griffen out of the game Biggs managed to get 17 disposals himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back