Preview Rd 23 Carlton v Essendon - Saturday 27th August - 2.10PM @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah tapered off a fair way from the beginning of the year.

Contested work is okay but when in space his skills leave a bit to be desired.

But then again has only played about 25 -28 games?

Hard to be super excited about Round 23 ....

I was hoping that it would have come together so that Harry and Charlie would play to get the full 2015 Draft Class in for 1 game.

To beat the Injectors by 20-30 won't satisfy, only an old fashioned flogging with some pain inflicted will finish this year off.

Well here we are at round 23. Another season done and dusted and I am pleased to see it has gone to plan and in many ways exceeded expectations. Basketball finals means I can't go nor watch it but I hope the boys finish off on a positive note. Eight wins for the year would be a stellar result in the ground zero season. To all those attending cheer long and loud as they thoroughly deserve to be sent off on a high.

Go Blues!!

8 wins (if we win) is a great result, quite unexpected really.

I have no idea what will happen next year. 3 weeks ago I felt as though we would end up bottom 2 in 2017 , after beating Melb I'm thinking higher again.

Classic matches on the website are 99 prelim highlights. Just bloody beautiful!

That Brown tackle on Wallis still gives goosebumps and then the nice gather from Justin Murphy when the ball spills loose.

You'd wanna be on the Blues now!

I beg to differ, the knocks on Curnow early days were extreme.

To suggest that Kerridge has not played any good football since the pre season in my opinion is over the top.
In my opinion he has played no more than 2-3 good games. His lack of confidence just creates so many turnovers and slow and often poor decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Beijing today, will be following the game on the game day board so looking forward to some quality up to date posting with clarity.
Yep I'm at work too. Need play-by-play posts in the game day thread thanks fam. No one-word posts or 'OMG CASBOULT FFS' unless you are going to say what happened too. Although with Cas, it's pretty fair to assume.

Yep I'm at work too. Need play-by-play posts in the game day thread thanks fam. No one-word posts or 'OMG CASBOULT FFS' unless you are going to say what happened too. Although with Cas, it's pretty fair to assume.

Follow BigFooty Blues on Twitter. Or everything but straight retweets or replies will go directly to facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back