Review Rd 23 Review - Freo win comfortably against Orange Team in Canberra

Remove this Banner Ad

Banfield in the negatives in three of the four quarters. 😂
Thought Banfield’s game was one of the worst of all time. He thinks if he kicks a couple he might keep his spot, so avoids the team first stuff to try to snag goals. Ie if he isn’t kicking goals he is a literal negative on the team. Should have played Sturt

Forgot to mention in an earlier post that Alex Pearce is getting better & better the more confident he becomes in his body. Kicking is surer & his desperation & care factor in the backline is great to watch. Awesome the boys got around him with his goal.
Also great maturity from the group to come back from 30+ points down, old Freo (the one that everyone was bagging in the match thread) would have caved in, lost by 10+ goals & suffered 5 injuries to add insult to injury.

Forgot to mention in an earlier post that Alex Pearce is getting better & better the more confident he becomes in his body. Kicking is surer & his desperation & care factor in the backline is great to watch. Awesome the boys got around him with his goal.
Also great maturity from the group to come back from 30+ points down, old Freo (the one that everyone was bagging in the match thread) would have caved in, lost by 10+ goals & suffered 5 injuries to add insult to injury.
I do think Pearce has shown a lot more in these past few games, which is good because cox has been out of form. Get them both in form in finals and it will be dangerous.

Alex Pearce's goal was an absolute highlight!

I feel like some posters on here take the game day thread way too seriously, of course people are going to get really into the match and melt when the opposition team kicks away to a 31-point lead when the season is on the line, posts in the gameday thread should never be taken seriously.

Funnily enough, the ones who comment on remarks made in the game day thread are the few that don't post in the game day thread and suddenly pop up on the board leaving laugh remarks and thumbs downs on posts made in the heat of the match.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like some posters on here take the game day thread way too seriously, of course people are going to get really into the match and melt when the opposition team kicks away to a 31-point lead when the season is on the line, posts in the gameday thread should never be taken seriously.

Funnily enough, the ones who comment on remarks made in the game day thread are the few that don't post in the game day thread and suddenly pop up on the board leaving laugh remarks and thumbs downs on posts made in the heat of the match.
I actually enjoy the raging and the passion. Can’t tell me supporting the dockers doesn’t make you feel alive - for better or worse 😂

STRONGLY SUGGEST the negative nellies watch Spikes post match presser at 5:54

Q: What do you think about Fremantle and how much damage can they do in September?

Listen to the answer. It will amaze you.
If they had any clue what they're doing at Essendon, they would appoint the Giants caretaker coach rather than the guy helping him out. The word is that Yze will be appointed at GWS as early as next week. but the Giants players have responded well to McVeigh.

Thank you! Like sorry I'm ******* raging watching my team play like complete garbage, but far out mate. We were genuinely awful early on, hence the 31 point deficit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back