Game Day Rd 23 Roos v Gws

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep mentioning the small crowd, at times alluding to the protest, but not once have I heard them mention why people were protesting the game. Guess that doesn't fit their bashing narrative.

Dec 31, 2015
Santiago, Chile
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What has happened to the exciting brand of footy we play? The running, bouncing and attacking footy that got us supporters so optimistic about the future?

We are so uncohesive at the moment and breaking down in all areas of the ground besides defence.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

This is where it's at for me. North used to be great to watch. Probably peaked in 2013, it was heart in your mouth run and gun and it came unstuck a bit but * me it was better to watch than this tripe. It almost feels now like a grind against the inevitable. Can we keep it close?

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
I just can't stand channel 7 commentary
All agree with each other And I can't work out how ling and darcy are so prominent in Vic

Yep. For all the s**t he put north through Carey is the best of a very bad bunch.

May 8, 2003
Hamish Paradise
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Islanders, Nuggets
Honestly is it tgoo much to ask that commentators who get well paid do a little research. if they checked they would discover that was the highest crowd for a game Etihad for GWS this year, from three games. More than the Saints and a lot more than Bombers.
The sixth highest crowd they've played in front of this year.
It took me seconds to discover these remarkable obscure stats.
They got less at all four games there last year. Less than 9000 against Melbourne and 16000 against the Dogs.
If you have nothing intelligent to say, shut the f... up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep patronizing the whole game. We have 125 years of history. Gws are stuck in rugby league heart land.
I can't wait until we unearth another wayne Carey and we dominate all these flogs again, like we used to, with a weights room and boxing ring under a leaking 100 year old grandstand

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
I can't wait until we unearth another wayne Carey and we dominate all these flogs again, like we used to, with a weights room and boxing ring under a leaking 100 year old grandstand

I was in Melbourne for hawks game 2 weeks ago. I dragged my wife to arden st the next day for a look. Disappointed i didn't see the ground in its hay day with the weights room next to social club bar.

Yep patronizing the whole game. We have 125 years of history. Gws are stuck in rugby league heart land.
But they have sooooo much talent. Did you know that 3 top 10 draft picks come off the ground to be replaced by, yep you guessed it, 3 top 10 draft picks? It's great for football!

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was in Melbourne for hawks game 2 weeks ago. I dragged my wife to arden st the next day for a look. Disappointed i didn't see the ground in its hay day with the weights room next to social club bar.
Somewhere in the grandstand was the Heart of this thing called shinbonner spirit. It disappeared with the bulldozers and some midget from Brisbane who denounced it

Page8383

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
North Melbourne
But they have sooooo much talent. Did you know that 3 top 10 draft picks come off the ground to be replaced by, yep you guessed it, 3 top 10 draft picks? It's great for football!

tee hee haa haa - Lets top them up with Shaw Mumford Griffin Davis Ward and Johnson. Salary cap ?!!? Don't worry - doesn't apply to you guys.
Have a free stadium and well even make sure your first final is at home even though it should be at SCG.

Now its impossible to fail go and take a premiership off some of the clubs that have had to live through 4 years of compromised drafts Sydney's COLA asset raping of the league.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
* me is Terry Wallace a *stick or what?!??!

He is banging on about how good and selfless Jeremy Cameron was tonight because he took Tarrant out of the play.

Hey Terry you ******* oxygen their Tarrant had it 18 times and took 6 marks.

How about calling it as it is and telling us how Tarrant gave him a bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back