Game Day Rd 23 The streak recommences...Roos v GoDeez Ye Ol Hobart Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, Tasmanians seem to think they can make a go of this venue.
The ground is not the main cause of the rank standard of football today.

Being smashed in the middle, delivery inside 50 terrible, accuracy at goal poor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gawn is giving them an arm chair ride.

He's arguably the most valuable player in the competition.

Not much Goldy can do about it in swirling conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha nah bloke!
Hospitalised 4 blokes playin footy (all fair), 150 senior games before 24, played seniors at 15, played with a broken fibula, multiple concussions, dislocated shoulders, put fingers back in place myself.. 120 plus stitches, 8 broken bones, raced bikes and am from the high country! I’d eat you and jamie macmillan for breakfast .. im smashin porky pines and straight johnny blue..

Surgeons at Traralgon hospital knew me on a first name basis.. “oh its Dan again” .. weekly

The mods need to enforce this as your signature, because it explains an awful ******* lot about you.

Gawn is giving them an arm chair ride.

He's arguably the most valuable player in the competition.

Not much Goldy can do about it in swirling conditions.
Doesn't help that Gawn also gets more leeway than any ruck since Cox

Hahaha nah bloke!
Hospitalised 4 blokes playin footy (all fair), 150 senior games before 24, played seniors at 15, played with a broken fibula, multiple concussions, dislocated shoulders, put fingers back in place myself.. 120 plus stitches, 8 broken bones, raced bikes and am from the high country! I’d eat you and jamie macmillan for breakfast .. im smashin porky pines and straight johnny blue..

Surgeons at Traralgon hospital knew me on a first name basis.. “oh its Dan again” .. weekly
No one asked mate but ok

Hahaha nah bloke!

Lol thanks for making me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back