Game Day Rd 23 vs Adelaide: It's only football

Remove this Banner Ad

If you actually want a preview of the game this week, I've condensed what began as hours of writing into gif format.

giphy.gif

All this pessimism is wonderful, really helps me deal with the soul crushing anxiety of Friday.

Makes me wonder though, if this is saddening, what was 2010 here like?

This is amazing. All of my favourite season highlights, including Giles debuting in Queensland and McGinnity kicking four.

Disappointed by lack of Masten tackling highlight in there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this pessimism is wonderful, really helps me deal with the soul crushing anxiety of Friday.

Makes me wonder though, if this is saddening, what was 2010 here like?

TBH 2010 wasn't that bad. It was more just a lot of people pissed off. Absolutely everything went against us but you could see we were a better team than the results were showing, particularly in the second half of the year. So there seemed like there was a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. Nicnat, shuey etc. etc. showing us something. Then getting gaff,darling,lycett seemed like a very solid draft even though we were being ****ed over.

Because parodies are teh awesome

I'm excited we get 2 Friday nights in a row, when was the last time that happened? Our backline has a major task this week. The Crows forward line compliments each other so well. Just don't think we can afford to move McGovern out of there. Don't think Giles can cut it. I like the idea of having a part time backman to help out Lycett so Barrass or Brown plus Darling can help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back