Game Day Rd 23 vs Adelaide: It's only football

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win boys.
So if Collingwood upset the Hawks and then GWS and Bulldogs win that would give us a home final elimination final against the Hawks at Subi? An opportunity to end their season first week would be better than finishing 1st I reckon, opens things right up.

If that happens, we'd finish 5th and play North in an EF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win boys.
So if Collingwood upset the Hawks and then GWS and Bulldogs win that would give us a home final elimination final against the Hawks at Subi? An opportunity to end their season first week would be better than finishing 1st I reckon, opens things right up.

Ya know, in 1992 we knocked out Hawthorn at Subi to avenge our GF defeat the year before. Not saying we're definitely going to beat Geelong for the flag as a speedy Aboriginal dude kicks 5 goals off the wing, but it's all falling into place...Time is a flat circle

Has Dom Sheed's return and steady gaining of form been the catalyst for the last month? It seems apparent to me that he was the missing cog for most of the year. Thoughts?
He was the missing link from shuey or priddis to the true outside runners, now he is there gaff can stand further away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back