Review Rd 23 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval- Sat, 7.10pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hallahan is giving 100% but he is too slow by foot and in his decision making
Though he played good tonight 17 disposals 10 contested at 82% Lyons was 23 disposals 12 contested at 47%

Though he played good tonight 17 disposals 10 contested at 82% Lyons was 23 disposals 12 contested at 47%

At least Lyons can semi-get-around-the ground. Hallahan either has to win it at the contest and get rid of it or be completely open.

Do you think he is on the list next year?

At least Lyons can semi-get-around-the ground. Hallahan either has to win it at the contest and get rid of it or be completely open.

Do you think he is on the list next year?
Lets put it this way I'd rather keep Mitch who's still got 5+ years left in him then picking up some like Andrew swallow for a year or 2 max

Interesting that Lemmens was in the first handful of names of players Solomon threw out there as being part of the future of the club

Not that any one is ready to hear controversial opinions from a coach that lead us to multiple floggings

8 straight losses to end the year.
Worst of them all the last one.
Great stuff.

Our record was 2-6 against the bottom 5 teams (Lions, Blues, North, Freo, Pies).
If we played ourselves we would have lost that.

The last 3 years:
17th
15th
16th

Hard road. Hard road.

Priority pick here we come. Yay. Effing yay.

Chins up you guys. When your time comes it'll taste sweeter.
Agree with others here. Right coach will see you improve. You got the talent. Just need to harness it.

Interesting that Lemmens was in the first handful of names of players Solomon threw out there as being part of the future of the club

Not that any one is ready to hear controversial opinions from a coach that lead us to multiple floggings
Where is the multiple dislike button.
Did he seriously say that. He must be taking the piss or he is actually clueless and needs his marching orders as well.
I was actually warming to him as well.
Oh well full clean out required.

Hard to muster up any sort of response that doesn't reek of anger, rage and total disbelief. All too raw and emotional at the moment. We are seriously at rock bottom! It's completely rotten at Carrara.

As far as I am concerned, Mad Monday should be cancelled! Don't think I could stand seeing any of this mob having a good time over the next few days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plan A - Try to stop Port from scoring - didn't work obviously
Plan B - see Plan A
I could handle a 25 goal to 8 hiding.
But 3.2 on a still dry night is unacceptable. Twice in the 2nd half we bombed it to Darcy Mac who had 2 opponents FFS. What our players could learn out of that set up is baffling.

Hard to muster up any sort of response that doesn't reek of anger, rage and total disbelief. All too raw and emotional at the moment. We are seriously at rock bottom! It's completely rotten at Carrara.

As far as I am concerned, Mad Monday should be cancelled! Don't think I could stand seeing any of this mob having a good time over the next few days!

If we see vision of these weak flogs with nice hair cuts having fun or instagram and twitter shots of them overseas looking like smug kings of the world it will be impossible to cop.
No to Mad Monday and tell every player and employee to shut down all social media.
Us members will be continuing to do our jobs in the next 6 weeks, seeing these weak pathetic vain scumbags whooping it up and rubbing it in will not be tolerated.

The season isn't over yet. Our NEAFL team made it through their first final and play next week. I imagine a few senior boys like May and Lynch will make it down to help them out in a Coaching/running capacity.

Mad Monday won't be until they wrap up too.

The season isn't over yet. Our NEAFL team made it through their first final and play next week. I imagine a few senior boys like May and Lynch will make it down to help them out in a Coaching/running capacity.

Mad Monday won't be until they wrap up too.

Great! Whatever Monday, just cancel it.

Overall a disappointing loss but one I'm not too surprised with. Team full of a lot of NEAFL level players that are utterly gassed from carrying too much of the season, playing against a side ramping up for finals.

Players looked very unsure of what to do, which is also natural given that they've been drilled to play a certain way for two and a bit years and now Solly has told them to do something else in recent weeks. Some players running one way, others running the other. That's what happens with a change in Coach after that bounce affect. Very out of sync which left a lot of holes. Highlight for me was Brodie. Played well. I also liked 2MP. He's gone better than I thought he would with the absence of Lynch.

The doom and gloom is a bit much, really. Players still want to come to our club. Change is happening. Don't fret.

Overall a disappointing loss but one I'm not too surprised with. Team full of a lot of NEAFL level players that are utterly gassed from carrying too much of the season, playing against a side ramping up for finals.

Players looked very unsure of what to do, which is also natural given that they've been drilled to play a certain way for two and a bit years and now Solly has told them to do something else in recent weeks. Some players running one way, others running the other. That's what happens with a change in Coach after that bounce affect. Very out of sync which left a lot of holes. Highlight for me was Brodie. Played well. I also liked 2MP. He's gone better than I thought he would with the absence of Lynch.

The doom and gloom is a bit much, really. Players still want to come to our club. Change is happening. Don't fret.

These were pretty much my sentiments
When you were modding here Sunny I used to resurrect my "How are we going to kick a winning score" thread from time to time back in the day LOL
And before last night's match I was going to do the same
2MP was obviously going to have to take a lot of the ruck because Brooksby vs Ryder was always a laughable mismatch
You're then left with running mids and Ainsworth given Jack Martin has been trying to be a defender
Anyway, another couple of goals and we'd be "Damn that was awful " but not "Where's the Lifeboats"
We do need a coach from a successful Club though

Oh wait I thought the season ended last week! Good thing I didn't know about last night! You blokes should take a leaf out of my book and pretend last night didn't happen.

Where is the multiple dislike button.
Did he seriously say that. He must be taking the piss or he is actually clueless and needs his marching orders as well.
I was actually warming to him as well.
Oh well full clean out required.
He did say that, but I should mention he was referring more to players in terms of their character and willingness to succeed to push the club forward

Ainsworth was the first name he mentioned without even thinking

Solomon would like Lemmens because just like Solly was, Lemmens is tough.
I knew Dean as a young man and he's from a working class background and has had no easy ride getting to where he is today.
Lemmens has no issue with getting bruised whereas most of these powder puffs drafted up here from the Southern States to create our club can't handle their hair getting messed up let alone actually tackling like a man does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back