Review Rd 23 vs Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval- Sat, 7.10pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Facebook ain't a good place to be for Suns supporters, absolutely ripping us to shreds

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Why sugarcoat it?
At the end of every season we hear the same 'hard work is needed' slogan.
That performance last night I'd expect from a team in its first year, not the 7th. We had 3 first year players and they certainly weren't the reason we were insipid.
Who played on Sam Gray (not Robbie!) and allowed him to kick 6.3 and have 24 disposals?

had a piss up at the titans game in he arvo, and only made it home in time for the second quarter. passed out in the couch by half time and didn't see the rest of the game. looks like I didn't miss much!

very disappointing season. how is our club meant to retain our fans and members when we are sacking our coach every couple years, can't make any progress up the ladder each year and have the possibility of losing some home games next season!

had a piss up at the titans game in he arvo, and only made it home in time for the second quarter. passed out in the couch by half time and didn't see the rest of the game. looks like I didn't miss much!

very disappointing season. how is our club meant to retain our fans and members when we are sacking our coach every couple years, can't make any progress up the ladder each year and have the possibility of losing some home games next season!
I wouldn't have renewed Rocket anyway. Evans has had all season to look at the coaching setup and has acted, and has obviously seen something that he doesn't like. I'm glad to have had a look at Solomon. Impressive young man, says the right things but he has also been part of the whole dark cloud that has hung over Metricon for the past 7 years.

Horrendous display, but if you want a positive, Port beat Hawks by 117 in 2005 and 3 years later the Hawks won the flag. Things can turn.

Another couple of examples:

R20 2011 Pt. Adelaide 3.3 (21) - Collingwood 23.21 (159) @ AAMI Stadium

REF 2013 Collingwood 9.9 (63) - Pt. Adelaide 12.15 (87) @ MCG

and,

R21 2011 Hawthorn 31.11 (197) - Pt. Adelaide 5.2 (32) @ MCG

RPF 2014 Hawthorn 15.7 (97) - Pt. Adelaide 13.16 (94) @ MCG

Get the right people and resources in and the unlocking of existing potential can trigger an enormous jump forward even before any drastic changes are made to the list, etc.

A shitty way to end a shitty season - glad it's over.

A lot to hate about that game but probably nothing more annoying than watching Charlie Dixon fist pump after kicking goals against us.

Next year will be better...right...?

Last edited:
I sincerely hope Gaz leaves and we can finally rid the bad air. Perhaps he was a part of the poor attitude problem that has persisted all these years.

A fresh start, May and Lynch to really come into their own. It's sink or swim now.
I do agree but now, more so than ever, we can't let players just walk out under contract either. The serious family issues are over a year old now. Club needs to be strong and not let Jordan, I mean Gary, walk all over them.

I do agree but now, more so than ever, we can't let players just walk out under contract either. The serious family issues are over a year old now. Club needs to be strong and not let Jordan, I mean Gary, walk all over them.
A very good source tells me they are astonished how she walks all over him.

No, priority picks are BS. Take your regular picks and build a team that way, forget the charity crap.
Think an appropriate case for a priority pick would be like your two best players passing away in a car accident. Freak of nature that could sink your whole team.

Think an appropriate case for a priority pick would be like your two best players passing away in a car accident. Freak of nature that could sink your whole team.

Or Brisbane getting an end of 1st rd last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His life has taken a backward trajectory since he fell for her smoo

Had Lauren Phillips before that

He seems so naive that he can't smell the gold diggers coming for his money and a slice of his fame... sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back