Game Day Rd 3 Collingwood vs WCE. Home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep Vardy would come out..Hickey is a genuine ruckman. Feel like Nic Nat is going to be on less minutes when he returns.

Anyone hazard a guess at the free kick count after half time? I reckon it would be at least double to Collingwood. A blatantly biased umpiring performance. Normally don’t buy into it, but that was a shocker.

Unfortunately, it’s west coast’s flag to lose.
Well coaches, well structured. Have absolute spuds in Cripps, Ryan, Petrucelle, Masten, Vardy, Hickey. But they get the job done
lol @ these guys all walking into Freo's best 18

Thanks Eagles for shutting Collingwood up for a week. Appreciate it.

Don't understand how you guys weren't premiership favourites from the first bounce of the season. Hopefully you aren't all getting ahead of yourselves and thinking about this yet (like we did last year), but I'd be very happy if you went B2B if Richmond aren't in it late.

Grand Final rematch, Sat night perfect conditions and only 60k? Pies fans a little pathetic on that number.

Didn't want to linger here, but I felt that I should say our public transport system is absolutely stuffed at the moment. They've shut down all most every train line for 3 weeks which is a major deterrent.

Don't understand how you guys weren't premiership favourites from the first bounce of the season. Hopefully you aren't all getting ahead of yourselves and thinking about this yet (like we did last year), but I'd be very happy if you went B2B if Richmond aren't in it late.
I didn't start thinking about the Premiership until half time in the Prelim, I've learned the hard way from 2015.

Long way to go yet, cheers mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesnt matter what us fans think. Im confident Simmo is good enough and the players hungry enough to keep a lid on it.

I though he was fantastic in providing an extra outlet for the midfield and chains of passage. There were alot of nuffie around the body kicks but I was really happy with his return form generally. He used to annoy me with his lack of power in tackling and being one paced a couple of years ago but hes improved this as well.

Anyone hazard a guess at the free kick count after half time? I reckon it would be at least double to Collingwood. A blatantly biased umpiring performance. Normally don’t buy into it, but that was a shocker.

I counted in the last quarter but possibly lost count in my excitement. I had something like 7-1 in Collingwoods favour at one point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back