Game Day Rd 3 Collingwood vs WCE. Home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Squiggle has Geelong finishing 1st & WCE 2nd at seasons end - make of that what you will?
Can remember that match back in 2006 when you were 54 points up halfway through the 3rd, then we turned it on and ended up the winner - can't remember now by how much. I couldn't believe it at games end😊
It's always difficult for opposing teams to win at Geelong although in recent times Freo did it back in 2013 and Adelaide in 2017. I'm sure there have been others but it doesn't happen too often, so it will be a difficult task. I have pencilled this in for a loss for us but obviously hope I'm wrong🤔??

That was an unbelievable game back in 06. Remember it to this day.

I think if we both win our next two games you guys will nail us in round 6. If we win it's shaping up a little like 2007 where you won your first 6 but we got you in round 7 and captured the flag obviously. I feel you will beat us this time around. If we win we'll undoubtedly be Premiership favourites with the bookies but I'm not so sure. It's still early on and we have a good record at home, and against you guys who haven't beaten us there since 2006.

Premierships aren't won in April. I still fancy you guys above us AT the end of the season when it matters, and where it matters. At the MCG.
I think we've got you covered mate, even at your unique oval. We have a team that is no longer daunted by foreign conditions. Mentally strong as well as multi talented. Although it's not the the real thing we massacred you in the JLT. I see your ruck as a big weakness and I think your backline could come under serious pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back