Review Rd 3, GCS vs Hawthorn - Metricon Stadium Sunday April 9 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

This week I feel I want Gold Coast to win more then the Blues. As I don't expect anything from the Blues this week. Hopefully the Suns get up

Or the best was when he saw O'Meara sized him up when he was about to kick then tucked it under the arm again after O'Meara gave up the chase and left him in his wake. Pure Saad Gold
O'mera has definitely lost the jet take off speed he had with us. Clearly his knees are cooked and he doesn't have confidence in them anymore.
Anyway beautiful Gold Coast day today. Went to Tallebudgera Creek for a swim. Enjoy the trip back to gloomy freezing Melbourne chump O'mera. And enjoy your new training facilities in the world's most boring suburb DINGLY.
Noticed the prima Donna has lost his tan too they must have banned solariums in Melbourne.

Great effort by the team as a whole. :) No-one deserves to be dropped after that.

I was also really careful to watch Jaeger and how he went. Jaeger's first 20m has always been explosive, but I didn't see any of that on the weekend. In fact I barely saw him leave the forward 50! The Hawks used him as a deep forward despite getting smashed in contested possessions (an area which he was specifically recruited for).

So he played okay in round 1. In round 2 he had a record number of handballs without really kicking it and now he's playing 80% as a forward? The Hawks would want to be hopeful his knee is going to get a lot better. Obviously the knee is paining him because he used to be a kicking mid. We haven't seen any of that so far.

O'mera has definitely lost the jet take off speed he had with us. Clearly his knees are cooked and he doesn't have confidence in them anymore.
Anyway beautiful Gold Coast day today. Went to Tallebudgera Creek for a swim. Enjoy the trip back to gloomy freezing Melbourne chump O'mera. And enjoy your new training facilities in the world's most boring suburb DINGLY.
Noticed the prima Donna has lost his tan too they must have banned solariums in Melbourne.
Ease up on the Dingley bashing.. again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still it was well behind play, surely he has to answer for it, just disgraceful if that's acceptable when there is vision of it.

And now it's not freekickhawthorn anymore (that's what happens when your not the current flavour!) I can't believe this slips though. Not to mention I can't ever remember Gary dropping anyone on the field (I'm sure someone will correct me) he's just such an honest fair guy, just filthy.
Meh, nothing can rain on our parade.

Plus, I've always appreciated dirty football. I love it when May barrels blokes over. Same reason Mumford is my favourite ruckman. It's a hallmark of a great player when they practically bully the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back