Rd 4 Captain / VC discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing Neale, averaging 30 more than the VC score. He's going to get a heap of the ball again and the Lions are going to win again, so he'll get some nice up-scaling. An injury will be the only thing keeping him away from a 135+ score

Backing Neale, averaging 30 more than the VC score. He's going to get a heap of the ball again and the Lions are going to win again, so he'll get some nice up-scaling. An injury will be the only thing keeping him away from a 135+ score
Agreed. Although I've strongly considered it, I feel like taking Grundy's 135 is perhaps paying 20 points as insurance in case of an injury to Neale, so perhaps a valid option if you're in a strong position in your league match(es). Surely Neale at least equals Grundy and maybe goes very big like his first few games. Who knows though? These decisions are what makes the game fun.

Hopefully you don't curse him 🙂

In a really tough spot in my league game and unsure what to do

I have Gawn C and my opponent has Neale C. Im 99 points up but with one less player to play.

If I go Neale C and cancel out the captaincy itll be: Laird, Doedee + 99 points vs Petracca, Parfitt, Tom Mitchell. Imo this is close but projected has opponent winning. If I go Gawn C then itll be: Gawn (C), Neale, Laird, Doedee + 99 points vs Neale (C), Gawn, Petrecca, Parfitt, Mitchell.

Not sure whether to play it safe and take out the captaincy variable hoping the Doedee scores big (projected 52) or go Gawn (C) over his Neale (C) and hope Gawn outscores him.

I have Gawn C and my opponent has Neale C. Im 99 points up but with one less player to play.

If I go Neale C and cancel out the captaincy itll be: Laird, Doedee + 99 points vs Petracca, Parfitt, Tom Mitchell. Imo this is close but projected has opponent winning. If I go Gawn C then itll be: Gawn (C), Neale, Laird, Doedee + 99 points vs Neale (C), Gawn, Petrecca, Parfitt, Mitchell.

Not sure whether to play it safe and take out the captaincy variable hoping the Doedee scores big (projected 52) or go Gawn (C) over his Neale (C) and hope Gawn outscores him.
Nullify the captaincy I reckon, those Crow boys will get you over the line

Gawn C

Go for glory I say!
I've decided to bypass Grundy VC and go Gawn over Neale. Gawn should destroy Fort and his cohort today.
Then again..It's Neale vs the Crows midfield. Yum Yum Yum!!!

Glad I could be of assistance.

Glad I Could Help GIFs | Tenor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back