Women's Footy Rd 4 v GCS @ Freo Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the game Cuthbo had her calf iced, and Seth had her hamstring iced. It was Seth’s first game back from a hammie - anyone have any more info?

At the end of the game Cuthbo had her calf iced, and Seth had her hamstring iced. It was Seth’s first game back from a hammie - anyone have any more info?
Not sure, but if anyone's equipped to perform a bit of self-healing over the next few days it's probably Phil the physio!

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

Help! Anyone got any video/vision I can watch? As I couldn't watch game live or on TV I set my recorder to what was showing as the game but despite recording under AFLW the content was something on machines. GRrrr!

Ebbs had her hammy iced up too.

The side has been running into tight legs the last couple of games and pulls players to the bench when we have the game iced so they can be too.

Help! Anyone got any video/vision I can watch? As I couldn't watch game live or on TV I set my recorder to what was showing as the game but despite recording under AFLW the content was something on machines. GRrrr!

Ebbs had her hammy iced up too.

The side has been running into tight legs the last couple of games and pulls players to the bench when we have the game iced so they can be too.

Should be smashing the whole body cryo - there's one in or around Cockburn iirc

You're a legend!!!! Muchas gracias.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

an obvious highlight was Roux's banana kick goal, but what really got me going was in the last quarter when Strom took the ball out of the ruck contest & whacked it on her boot. That show of confidence for a player who has somewhat struggled this year, but shows promise augurs well for the future.
Well done Mim. :thumbsu:

an obvious highlight was Roux's banana kick goal, but what really got me going was in the last quarter when Strom took the ball out of the ruck contest & whacked it on her boot. That show of confidence for a player who has somewhat struggled this year, but shows promise augurs well for the future.

For a 19 year old full time Ruck I think she’s showing a lot of potential.

I agree Mim has really struggled but she’s showed glimpses of what she’ll be when she’s 21-22. There was another incident in the 4th where she won a ground ball and flung herself forward parallel to the ground to fire out a handball to advantage. It was a thing of beauty!

another big positive was the form of Stewart.
I'm a huge fan of hers, but I feel she has had a few minutes of unbelievable football, but gone missing for large parts of the game.
This was when she was playing on-ball, but against GC she seemed to be at half forward & every time she was near the ball she gave great contests & she has an amazing kick.
Well done to the coaching team, & of course well done Jas.

I actually liked Mim’s game. She played her best game of the year.

Final Votes v Suns

1. Bowers (74 /80)
2. O’Sullivan (58)
3. Miller (45)
4. Cuthbertson (38)
5. Roux (14)
————————————
O’Driscoll (3)
Sharp (2)
Seth (1)
Pugh (1)
Duffy (1)

Updated in OP of POTY thread also, as well as complete tally to date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back