Autopsy Rd 5 Blues go down by 10 but Green Shoots return

Remove this Banner Ad

Good result from Harry to get 4 goals, but I liked his game against Brisbane last year better even though he barely touched it in the second half.
He's going to make a lot of defenders nervous with his reach & I can see him getting plenty of free kicks in his career for getting his arms chopped.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good result from Harry to get 4 goals, but I liked his game against Brisbane last year better even though he barely touched it in the second half.
He's going to make a lot of defenders nervous with his reach & I can see him getting plenty of free kicks in his career for getting his arms chopped.
As a very tall forward he reminds me a bit of Paul Van Der Haar of Essendon from 1980's in how mobile he is for a big guy. But very early days into career after 3 senior games. What I do like about him is around goals I feel opposite to way I feel about Casboult. When he was having shot from boundary line, I was more confident he would kick it than miss, and did it with ease.

NAB rising star nomination could very well happen this week. Contenders are: witherden, Higgins, Stephenson, and McKay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a very tall forward he reminds me a bit of Paul Van Der Haar of Essendon from 1980's in how mobile he is for a big guy. But very early days into career after 3 senior games. What I do like about him is around goals I feel opposite to way I feel about Casboult. When he was having shot from boundary line, I was more confident he would kick it than miss, and did it with ease.
I’ve seen him a bit in the VFL, was astonished how accurate he was the other day. He’s very hit and miss from what I’d seen in the VFL, let’s hope he’s turned the corner in the big stuff.

Agreed on the off field stuff for Long. Inspirational.

His hit on that Melbourne player in the grand final was one of the worst off the ball hits I have ever seen. Was out of character granted.

Also Sos touched that ball in '93 @#$/$#@ $#@#$ &^/$# and $#@$& *

People didn't seriously expect McKay to win the nom this weekend, it looked better on paper than it did in the game.

Not trying to talk him down or anything and it wasn't a bad game but he got on the end of a couple cheapies.

Expecting much better games from him later this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back