Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shout out to the back 6 once again.

Stingy buggers only gave up 7 goals today.
They have been outstanding. Premiership standard, even. Rest of the team needs to catch up to their level.

Jones would be AA FB if the team was picked now. Weitering in the 40 man squad

They have been outstanding. Premiership standard, even. Rest of the team needs to catch up to their level.

Jones would be AA FB if the team was picked now. Weitering in the 40 man squad

Keep this up and I will start to like you mate ;)

Can you see it though??? I can see flaws …. but can you start to see it yet???

Funny what happens when you play with a coachable game plan and have the right team selected on the day, isn't it?
It wasn’t the game plan that changed it was the execution.

Funny what happens when players hit up the right target and don’t fumble and second handle the ball isn’t it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many positives. Coaching today was much better. Kudos to the club and in particular the players for putting in 4 quarters after last week.
Harry wow. Absolutely dominated. Kid has presence and has the potential to be the best KPP in the comp. Only just turned 21!!
SPS wow. Third year and is all class and not afraid to tackle.
Jones kept Naughton goalless. Having a terrific season and right now is in the all australian team.
Walsh. Unbelievable what he's doing for a first year player. So fortunate to have him.
Crippa. What a leader. What a player. He will be the one lifting cup no 17.
The growth the team will gain from a win like that is massive.

My takeaways

- We forget what a difference Kreuzer makes, midfield goes up a notch with him there
- Gibbons playing where he should - as a 7th or 8th midfielder very very solid and hits the scoreboard
- Jack will grow into a handy, versatile footballer - leave him there
- Loved Fishers slipperiness in close, it’s been missing
- SPS jet
- Walsh just a regulation 26 like it’s become expected
- Nobody really stood out in the backline today, in a good way, this tells me it was an even performance, exactly what we want!
- Harry is a freak in his own right, rare agility for a 200cm +
- Cas enjoys not having to be the no. 1 target for the first time in his career - this will have positive flow on effects to the rest of the forward line

Just thinking we still have Curnow, Cunningham, Williamson, Docherty, Setterfield, Kennedy out of that side who are consensus best 22 around here - not to mention some of the others - this is immense!

Marty K and JSOS - massive ins. We are a 100% better side with Kruezer. jack is too smart to be inVFL.

It wasn’t the game plan that changed it was the execution.

Funny what happens when players hit up the right target and don’t fumble and second handle the ball isn’t it?

They are 21-22-23 years old most of this group ...

Look how tall our half backs stood and delivered when H MAC gloved almost every one.

Builds confidence, builds symmetry, builds a team that can be trusted.

LOL NORF :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

D4p7i9eUIAAU6Z3.jpg
Ahem. I already did this.

Keep up ffs ;)

Back