Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On a positive note it was good to have no injuries again. Really looking forward to AR's injury report, hoping to get another couple back .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
firsts or seconds from what I can tell........

No doubt this is part of the issue with his disposal...fatigue. We know he's not the best kick but he isn't as bad as what has been on show at times this season.

For all the flak he is copping, he isn't getting the praise for his positive play. His clearance work has been great to watch, fast and clean hands and link up running.

He has a lot to work on but what 2nd year player doesn't. He has taken a step forward in terms of his ball winning taking his avg from 14 to 19. Small sample size but this is a positive step and he is on track.
Yep has beautiful set of hands in close which he demonstrated several times yesterday to set up play and release someone into space, the best of which was the handball to Walsh to set up the final goal and the one that broke the 100. Well done Dow👍🏽

Agree Rob but his pre season and games have been average at best. We just had a great win without him. We all know how good he will be but it wouldn't be the worst thing to bring him back through the VFL for him and us
I’d usually agree Soap but I think against Hawks we can play him on the wing against Henderson and try and run him into some form as well as restricting the influence of Henderson who has damaged us in the past with his run and size.

think everyone can have one today

giphy.gif
The point goes weeeeeeeeeee :D

Liked for keel-hauling..word that needs far more usage
like a land-lubber like you would even know - wark, pieces of eight pieces of eight, wark!!

Did you actually watch Footy Crucified last week and what was actually said?

Caro: Do you think it's on track all of those players

Juddy: I do which ones don't you think aren't on track

Caro: Oh I think you could have got more by now out of Petrevski Seton & McKay just to name two

I wonder how she didn't notice that not only does 20 year old Harry McKay lead the League comfortably in contested marks, he has had the most contested marks at this stage of the season of any player, ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how she didn't notice that not only does 20 year old Harry McKay lead the League comfortably in contested marks, he has had the most contested marks at this stage of the season of any player, ever.

Nice stat …. you got a link to that?

I'm afraid that Curnow will need to morph into riewoldt and roam the ground taking marks and causing mayhem. The twin towers of the Gov and Mckay have the forward fifty sorted for the next 8 years.
Don’t be afraid - that’s the job of our opponents ;)

But seriously, I can definitely see Charlie in the role you’ve suggested, and it’s a mouthwatering prospect!

Speaking of birdnoises I think I said caw to every Harry mark yesterday. Dont think I have seen a tall youngster do anything like it in modern football. It wont be long before opposition supporters start complaining that we were able to get so many freakish players in.

I reckon he could be a contender for the "woof" in coming years.

Back