Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest, it was another two-quarter effort. We were pretty average in the second and third, the Dogs just couldn't convert.

But a win is a win! :D
No true Knavey we won each quarter

I loved crippas comment after the match, yeah definitely gunna have a couple of beers after that one. So down to earth, he'll stay with us for the long haul, best player in the comp by a mile IMO, imagine he was playing in a top team.

He will be soon and taking them to the cup. He is a true leader that will take this club to number 17.

Finally home after a marathon train ride. Was able to digest.

Samo- this guy is unreal when he manages time and space. An absolute breakout game. Only thing he needs to work on is the dinky leaning back kicks he does on occasion. Showing why he went top 6.

Crippa- what can you say, would be leading the Chas I reckon.

The back 6- been so dour all year, conceded just 7 majors and got it out of D50 pretty well all day. Thought Plow was alright as well, not as fumbly.

Walsh- the 200 gamer does what he does. Oh wait he's played how many?

Levi- I had the double cobras going all day. He's such a confidence player. Still a bit left in the tank.

Daisy- already mentioned the back 6 but Jesus this guy works so hard and bloody loves the jumper.

Fish, Murph, Simmo, Hmac all great as well.

Let's build on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were excellent from siren to siren today. We took them to the cleaners. I was nervous the whole game with our history but I think it will be one of the games that you watch back and notice they were never bloody in it.

Midfield too good. Kreuzer just such a boon to our group and how about the forward line

Great to see happy posters in here been a tough few weeks
s320x240

2 questions
•what does Wilson and Lloyd think of Harry and Sammo’s development now?

• Charlie back in through the 2s? Would be great for culture for a bloke of that caliber to have to earn it back. Imo.
I hope Juddy sent them both a text ..
Juddy... "How da ya like them apples numbnutters."..
No reply..

On top of those 2, don't mind if we keep Dow in, but i reckon swapping him for a fit Kennedy would improve us as well right now.

Dow doing some great things, but also some really poor things...as a second year mid no shame in sending him back to the VFL for a bit while the older Kennedy gets a run.

OUT: Polson, LOB, Dow
IN: Cuningham, Willo, Kennedy

Dow isn't using his body in congestion properly and not holding his tackles right now. Going through a rough patch, I would persist because he is still one of our best clearance players and has a massive future.

If Kennedy needs a run, Ed can go back to the VFL.

You just can't enjoy the moment can you
To be fair you could say the same about the 'where are the negative ppl' type comments.

Anyway...I liked the directive to get the ball in sps and fishers hands. Quality ball users that can hit the target! Sublime to watch.

I think Dows kicking will be less of an issue moving forward when there is less pressure on his disposal as we develop.

Back