Game Day Rd 5: GC @ Norwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think used the max interchanges.
Yep, somehow we engineered it to use all our interchanges up and have one of our key forwards and one of our best mids on the bench. Good thing we won!!

I always thought the mids were the key. If we cant win at the clearances or middle it puts too much pressure on the defense, which is still overrated. If they can't hit targets or provide good delivery or move it quick, makes it hard for the forwards

Man I feel like Rowell got caught so many times HTB ,none were payed and he would just throw the ball out .If that was umpired correctly their dominance in the middle might have been negated somewhat
Yeah in the last quarter he literally had one arm pinned behind yet somehow got a legal disposal by hand according to the ump?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were about 5 guys that willed us over the line there.
Walters, Shultz, Darcy, Amiss, Serong.
  • credit must go to Brodie coming on and impacting in the middle.
  • credit to Cox for lifting in the second half when beaten.

This is the second week in a row we have had to question the integrity of the match day selection process after noddy (last week) and Switta. (This week) we’re either unfit or injured. Make no mistake, if the sub rule didn’t exist we would not have won this game.
But we did!!!!

I left at 3 quarter time....

Not because I want to... I had to pick up my mum at the airport.

So yeah I missed out on the last quarter.

My mums flight was supposed to arrive at 8.10 pm Adelaide time. It is now coming in at 8.50 pm Adelaide time. LOL

It's currently 8.20 pm now here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back