Oppo Camp RD-5 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Should’ve been called off.
Because seriously, how boring is this going to be?
No scandal from any club to entertain us.
Need more Collingwood in the night.
There are always injuries.

Congrats to Carlton for being so awful for so long one of their players now owns the least wanted record in footy.

I've always wondered why Kade seems like such a likable bloke. Now I realise it's because no individual can be as intimately associated with Carlton's shitfulness as much as good ol' Kade.

Congrats to Carlton for being so awful for so long one of their players now owns the least wanted record in footy.

I think we all need to get behind him for his milestone game next up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being an AFL umpire must be the most rigorous application process in the world.
Not only do you have to know the rules, be able to bo7nce the ball, by
ut you have to have the extremely rare ability to read human minds.
”I don’t think you were making a GENUINE attempt.”
Very gifted people are our umpires.

Being an AFL umpire must be the most rigorous application process in the world.
Not only do you have to know the rules, be able to bo7nce the ball, by
ut you have to have the extremely rare ability to read human minds.
”I don’t think you were making a GENUINE attempt.”
Very gifted people are our umpires.

It’s a lottery, isn’t it? Professional sport adjudicated by what the umpire “thinks” the player was doing. No, how about blowing the whistle for what you see happen, not what you think happened. That HTB against Petracca was a joke “You had no prior opportunity but did not make an attempt”. Was tackled immediately upon taking possession, ball held to him by Nankervis and Nankervis gets the free leading to a goal. It’s a farce

It’s a lottery, isn’t it? Professional sport adjudicated by what the umpire “thinks” the player was doing. No, how about blowing the whistle for what you see happen, not what you think happened. That HTB against Petracca was a joke “You had no prior opportunity but did not make an attempt”. Was tackled immediately upon taking possession, ball held to him by Nankervis and Nankervis gets the free leading to a goal. It’s a farce

It's a paradox to me. If you take the ball you must dispose of it. If you don't have a prior opportunity to dispose, you must make a "genuine attempt", but if that genuine attempt succeeds as far as getting the ball free, but fails insofar as you miss the handball or airball the kick, you're pinged for incorrect disposal. So a "genuine attempt" is 90% of the time a misnomer, when the reality is "punch the ball against your chest with no intent to let it go, but hard enough to satisfy the umpire"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back