Oppo Camp RD 5 Other scu...eerrr teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a strange season thus far i would hate to be in a tipping competition.
Really can not comment on the Carlton game as i watched 5 mins at most.
The Footscray ruckman looked to me to be very raw.
And the other patch of play i watched was Silvagni ran from the wing to to the forward line to take a mark bye himself unopposed,His shot at goal missed but i thought good grief.

My next move was abc Iview and a show called the The Heights.

I mean as in the 8 points i didnt expect them to get against Port and Sydney. Not the Carlton game, that was somewhat expected with a full strength side.
They’ll be on 16 after round 6.

Geelong v Hathorn is a bit of win either way.

Geelong if they lose is good for us, ensuring the finals aspirant drops a level to us.

Hawthorn losing is nice as can’t stand hawthorn.

Last edited:
Ok, I’m gonna say it, must be too much Easter chocolate, but...I’m ok with Carlton winning for once. Happy for the players, especially their good kids. It’s not their fault they were drafted to the filthy, cheating, lowlife ****, or that their fathers played for the Blues and they lost the genetic raffle.

Dunno how Hawthorn are losing this match in spite of the 6 goal head start they get for Clarkson coaching from the boundary and smiling, high-fiving his players as they come off the ground. Maybe has something to do with how emotional Harry Taylor got then thinking about his mate... I’d swear he broke out of a monotone there for a fleeting moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite last week's hiccup, the Cats are still the team to beat and most likely to make the GF at this stage. Match winners all over the park.

They are the benchmark.
It’s way too early to make that call.

Despite last week's hiccup, the Cats are still the team to beat and most likely to make the GF at this stage. Match winners all over the park.

They are the benchmark.
Yeah go ask Richmond supporters how that story goes again.

Ok, I’m gonna say it, must be too much Easter chocolate, but...I’m ok with Carlton winning for once. Happy for the players, especially their good kids. It’s not their fault they were drafted to the filthy, cheating, lowlife ****, or that their fathers played for the Blues and they lost the genetic raffle.
Might have been a bit too much licqueur in those chocolates?

Very clever post.

Starts all warm and fuzzy then you go whack.

I likes.

. Are the eagles even that good, or did we play rubbish that night.
The Eagles are pretty good, but we lost that one on the whiteboard. The plan to chip it around their zone sucked. It gave them time to set their zone with outliers to cut off the switch. Then when we had to go down the line, we were outnumbered because our blokes had spread out too much looking to be the short hit up target. Thus they smashed us in the contest when we went down the line and had the numbers to create run. Also got schooled in stoppage tactics. They're re very well coached and our coaches had a shocker. Id be surprised if that happens again.

The Eagles are pretty good, but we lost that one on the whiteboard. The plan to chip it around their zone sucked. It gave them time to set their zone with outliers to cut off the switch. Then when we had to go down the line, we were outnumbered because our blokes had spread out too much looking to be the short hit up target. Thus they smashed us in the contest when we went down the line and had the numbers to create run. Also got schooled in stoppage tactics. They're re very well coached and our coaches had a shocker. Id be surprised if that happens again.
We will find out July 12th.

They are the benchmark.

I agree, the Cats are a very good team. It is early days so I'm not sure how far they'll go in the finals but if they keep playing as they are, they'll go far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back