Autopsy Rd 5 vs Hawthorn: following this club is astonishingly exhausting

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listened to Clarko's presser, bloke is all class. People need to actually have a listen to the subject material before forming an opinion. Plus he actualy knows who our players are which is a bloody nice change haha

3rd on the ladder, **** off all the suposed football experts...hahahahahahahahahahaha
We are a long way yet but yeah allthe so called expert commentators had us being relegated to the VFA .

how bored must you be to stalk this forum trying

I think Brad has really matured as a coach. Tactically seems much better switched on these days and much less emotional. Like many others, I used to lament his inability to switch tactics mid game but he does that regularly these days. I love the game style we are playing as we can score heavily when it comes off. Loved our methodical ball use against Hawthorn. Sure there were the usual skill errors but the decision making was largely very good and noone was blazing away. He seems to have buy in from the players and our defence and forward line are both functioning really well. The midfield is a work in progress but we are getting a lot out of players that are typically not as highly rated as their opponents

He’s instilled belief, it’s been a while since i’ve seen north confidently chip it around down back buy out the right time to then pinpoint a pass up the ground. They had the confidence to back their skills, which in training they’d nail those passes everytime, it’s starting to translate nicer into games now.

Really think for brad, getting rid of our older blokes as great as they were, just having that slightly bigger age gap between coach and players has made a bigger difference in his general interaction with the team. Much love for Brad

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have someone to get back to on Twitter in a few years on Jaeger.

Anyway at the time when they signed him I was getting physio from a couple of different physios. So I tohught I'd just ask the question in case they were familiar with his knee condition. Both said, and no bias since they didn't follow teams in the AFL but knew what his issue was from afar, that he'll never be the same and good probability of breaking down again. We'll see what happens but looks like the former might be the scenario with a possibility of the latter.

I think was just too much a gamble for one player.
Actually met Jaeger at my gym one day. Apart from playing for that club, he’s a ripping young bloke, and one I hope gets back to his best. He was pretty good against Melbourne, hard to look any good when you’re getting smashed. But yeah, bit off mor3 than he could chew with Cunners.

Actually met Jaeger at my gym one day. Apart from playing for that club, he’s a ripping young bloke, and one I hope gets back to his best. He was pretty good against Melbourne, hard to look any good when you’re getting smashed. But yeah, bit off mor3 than he could chew with Cunners.

Couldn't even land a touch on Cunners chin from 40cm away, let alone on the ball. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many would be prepared to do the former shintemaster ....... he’s got that death stare down pat.

Yeah it was pretty funny. He threw it out and you could almost see time slow down as he willed his fist to retreat and not make contact. Smart boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back