Autopsy Rd 5 vs Hawthorn: following this club is astonishingly exhausting

As someone who was at the game, what was BT doing on the broadcast that pissed everyone off? So many comments here on BF about him.
He was just legitimately sulking that the hawks were being beaten. Making up excuses and insinuating we were cheating really. Barracking hard for the hawks in the 2nd half, willing them to win and growing somber if we cut of an attack.

Hawks marked at the interchange gate as Jmac was about to come on and he whined it should be 50 as he entered the protected area, however by the rules Jmac HAS to go through the gates.

Whined about the 30s shot clock and that we were abusing it by Brown taking his 30s and then passing on his approach etc.

Barracking for a Hawks win and complaining about every time t hey didn't get a free, or when we did that they weren't there. Thommo shrugged a tackle and BT hated it, Hawk drops the knees up the other end and hes all praise.

Made the game horrible to watch

What a mighty victory over a shallow weak-hearted bunch of fake tough guys! Woo-hoo!
Cam Zurhaar is a powerhouse. Can't believe how agile he is, while at the same time just ramrod. Loved his game tonight! He was the perfect choice to scare the daylights out of them. Jy had his dancing shoes on. Majak looking more and more at home in his new role. Scotty T having the best year I've seen so far (and granted, I've only seen about 3 years here, but still!) Taz is a freak. Goldy is returning! Bill and Jed did us proud. (Bill's goal! One of the many match moments!) BBB and Jarrad are like peanut butter and jam, and Kanye is becoming the small forward pressure pest we so desperately need since LT left. Really proud of how hard he worked tonight. Who else? Atley continues to be great too, and Froggy, despite his fumbles, gave us that wonderful momentum building goal we so desperately needed in the 3rd.

Knew we would win, but didn't think it would be such a rollercoaster. So proud of how we came back after losing Higgo and EVW in the space of a few seconds. True Shinboner spirit. We were exhausted, but we did it!

Hearts to hearts everyone. It's after 1 am and I'm going to bed. Hope the seagull is going to be okay.

And no more umpire-cams, they make you queasy.

So proud of us tonight. Go you mighty Roos!

I hope Brad highlights our second half more than our first, because that second half performance was one of our finest hours. The guts and determination against a strong Hawks rebound was stirring stuff.

Did the Hawks medical staff go out and assist when Higgins and EVW went down. If they didn’t that’s a pretty disgraceful act.

Screenshot_20180422-181925.png
Screenshot_20180422-181933.png
Good #stats

Another big scalp for Maj.....Roughead zero impact....

Roughead got them in it during the third by playing like a midfielder, in the midfield. He probably had 10 contested possessions. But that wasn't down to Maj. Roughead is a great player and Maj wasn't on him at the time.

As someone who was at the game, what was BT doing on the broadcast that pissed everyone off? So many comments here on BF about him.
Unfortunately I'll get to listen to the arse clown when I watch the replay.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Did the Hawks medical staff go out and assist when Higgins and EVW went down. If they didn’t that’s a pretty disgraceful act.
Our docs know the player better, and you can have too many people around a hurt player.

Back